napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time Sarm cycle

TXstars

Hi guys,

I am looking into doing my first Sarm/Papr cycle. I was initially thinking of just taking caradine but after researching some other chemicals I saw some stacks of ostarine,s4 and caradine. Curious if that would be ideal considering my age.Wanting to get some insight on what you would suggest. Any cycle/pct suggestions would be appreciated. Stats are posted below. Thanks in advance for the information.

Age 22
Height 5”11
Weight 195
Body fat % 18-20
Years of training 4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) no cycle experience
PCT for each cycle n/a
Goals- cut weight and bf to the 10% range. I know when it comes to the steroid side of ped’s my bf is typically too high to use. Is it safe with Sarms or recommended? Want to do no more than 12 week cycle. Just got done with long bulk.
Supplements (if any) omega 3’s fish oils, prescience pre workout, whey,
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) very clean diet while cutting. High protein medium carbs/ fat, 500 calories under maintenance

Let me know if you guys need some more information

Thanks!

i just want to make sure you understand you wont cut 10% body fat in one cycle... thats not reasonable dude... you are safe to use sarms, yes but you have to have the right understanding and expectation

for cutting like you want, this is the cycle layout you want...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you a great cycle. This is another cycle that would be perfect for your goals

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for all the suggestion guys! And yeah I know cutting down to 10% is not realistic on one cycle.

Top Bottom