mdieselpwr

Stats:
31 year old
6' 2"
202 lbs
14-15% body fat
Training from 18-27 on and off, 28-31 consistently every week

Sarm cycles:

I started sarms with two cycles of just mk-2866 to get my feet wet and see how my body would react. Then moved to cycle of lgd-4033, GW-501516, and mk-2866. Currently just finished a mini pct for a cycle of rad-140, lgd-4033, and mk-2866.

Currently considering one more cycle of sarms or my first aas cycle. The sarms cycle would be rad-140, lgd-4033, and s-4. AAS cycle would be a test only cycle, thinking somewhere between 250-350/week. Maybe add some sarms in with it? Not sure about that at this point.

Besides my body fat being a tad bit high which can be fixed fairly easily for me, and the fact I still have a lot to learn at this point about the proper protocol for a AAS cycle. I know I'm ready and could handle it.

At this point Im just looking for some input from everyone, should I go for the test cycle or do another sarm cycle? There is a huge difference in the two I get that. Can anyone put into words what I could expect from the AAS cycle compared to the sarm cycle? Any and all advice is appreciated.

you cannot go wrong either way... thats really up to you and your comfort level... i think just being that you are considering it and not quite sure, go with one more sarms stack then go with test and sarms next... its a marathon, not a sprint...

It's really up to you bro. Just know that AAS is a whole new level when it comes to supports to control sides and the recovery is a LOT different than with sarms

OP; Love the attitude and your thought process!

This is a guy who gets it.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Both are solid options so I would only say that unless you are absolutely ready for AAS then go with another SARMs run. Once you open that can of worms with AAS it is hard to go back. It sounds like you really have been learning about how these thing work which is great to hear. Keep us updated on your choice and how you progress.

I 100% agree with is being a marathon not a sprint. Hence why Im thinking about it carefully and am not taking the decision lightly. I actually bought test E when I was 25 and didn't use it because at the end of the day I knew I wasn't ready physically or mentally. If running a test cycle with sarms what would that layout look like?
you cannot go wrong either way... thats really up to you and your comfort level... i think just being that you are considering it and not quite sure, go with one more sarms stack then go with test and sarms next... its a marathon, not a sprint...

I have to ask why is it hard to go back? Body doesn't respond the same to sarms after you introduce aas? Because the results from aas are so much better?

I have to ask why is it hard to go back? Body doesn't respond the same to sarms after you introduce aas? Because the results from aas are so much better?
No, it has nothing to do with a lack of results from sarms. It has to do with the mental aspect of always wanting more and some people just always want more and more. Once you start AAS it can easily become the addiction game of more and more each cycle

Top Bottom