napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Steroid Cycle Advice

JIMMY1981

Hi All,

I had some good sound advice here for SARMS usage but now looking to try a first cycle with Test-E likely. I'm 40 year old 255 pounds male looking to put on another 20lbs and build good quality mass before cutting.

What cycle and dose would you recommend, I have run 5-6 SARMS cycle with minimal side effects but looking to take training to the next level and thinking a Test cycle would be a good place to start. Will I see improved gains running a proper Test cycle in comparison to the SARMS cycles?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure to watch Dylan's video. Asking what you will gain is an impossibility for anyone to answer. Of course these are different compounds and steroids are stronger than sarms are but determining the actual result is subjective and noone can answer that for you. You have to see how it works out for you

Hi All,

I had some good sound advice here for SARMS usage but now looking to try a first cycle with Test-E likely. I'm 40 year old 255 pounds male looking to put on another 20lbs and build good quality mass before cutting.

What cycle and dose would you recommend, I have run 5-6 SARMS cycle with minimal side effects but looking to take training to the next level and thinking a Test cycle would be a good place to start. Will I see improved gains running a proper Test cycle in comparison to the SARMS cycles?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Start with our articles

My first cycle recommendations would be only one compound to start, possibly test and a very light oral but it is much wiser to do a single compound. I am not a huge fan of doing orals on their own but it certainly is an option for you, but understand it is more effective to just go with test first

What is your current body fat? I ask because you already know you have to cut after the cycle. In my experience, it is much more beneficial to cut first, get into proper condition, then add clean mass.

i have a video that FULLY explains how to run your first cycle...

Age 46, weight 211 pounds, workout cycle - starter - 3 times a week. Goal: 185 pounds, increase muscle mass. Planned cycle: test, turinabol and trenbolone. Not looking to be hulk but get in shape with visible muscles. Looking for recommendation on first cycle, dos and donts.

Age 46, weight 211 pounds, workout cycle - starter - 3 times a week. Goal: 185 pounds, increase muscle mass. Planned cycle: test, turinabol and trenbolone. Not looking to be hulk but get in shape with visible muscles. Looking for recommendation on first cycle, dos and donts.
come on bro, tren on a first cycle? are you trolling me or are you being serious? i literally posted this video that fully explains how to go about it... tren is something for maybe a 4th or 5th cycle... not to mention you want to stack THREE compounds on a first cycle??? please watch the video and please do not do anything, especially something so blatantly absurd as what you just proposed, until you get a far far better education on this... i hope that at 46 years old, you hold far more common sense that people in their 20's but i also never assume anything

come on bro, tren on a first cycle? are you trolling me or are you being serious? i literally posted this video that fully explains how to go about it... tren is something for maybe a 4th or 5th cycle... not to mention you want to stack THREE compounds on a first cycle??? please watch the video and please do not do anything, especially something so blatantly absurd as what you just proposed, until you get a far far better education on this... i hope that at 46 years old, you hold far more common sense that people in their 20's but i also never assume anything
Thank you for quick response. Like I mentioned, just started to look into this and still researching. I just was watching that video. Test alone seems like a good start.

Thank you for quick response. Like I mentioned, just started to look into this and still researching. I just was watching that video. Test alone seems like a good start.
test alone is definitely the way to start... you are a very very long way away from even considering tren bro

Top Bottom