napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First stack- thinking about mk 677 and rad 140

IronCowboy

Hey all,

so with my work and opportunities coming up I need to pack on a little muscle while staying as lean as I can in the process.
A good friend of mine had great results with this stack, even had some pretty significant facial hair thickening (would definitely be a plus for what’s coming up, but not banking on it)

My questions are about amounts, cycles lengths, PCT, and nutrition.

With only those two, what’s a good length for a cycle to run for my first time, as well as how much? Not looking to maximize my gains with a super long cycle (I’m not a competitor of any kind), I was thinking 6-8 weeks with both and another X amount of weeks on MK 678 plus a PCT if necessary.

With the MK, I’m thinking I need to run a moderately low carb diet (I’ve read enough about diabetes to not want to deal with that) is that necessary or will that hinder my muscle growth?

Any extra input is appreciated, not looking to run any kind of intense cycle for my first time, just need to polish off my physique in a few months time.

i would not use sarms if you only want to go 6-8 weeks, unless you dont mind wasting money... they peak at week 8 and so it makes no sense to stop then or short of that...

mk677 is ran a minimum of 6 months, so once again, it certainly does not fit into what you are after... using only 8 weeks of that is beyond pointless...

i definitely would not go low carb on 677 either... none of this make a lot of sense

I would follow Dylan's advice here. A good first time sarms stack that I have always stood by is the original sarms triple stack consisting of mk2866, s4 and gw501516

i would not use sarms if you only want to go 6-8 weeks, unless you dont mind wasting money... they peak at week 8 and so it makes no sense to stop then or short of that...

mk677 is ran a minimum of 6 months, so once again, it certainly does not fit into what you are after... using only 8 weeks of that is beyond pointless...

i definitely would not go low carb on 677 either... none of this make a lot of sense
I’m definitely not opposed to going longer, I would definitely like to get the most out of a cycle. I’m definitely here to learn and ask questions.
What is a decent cycle and how long? Mk 677 for 6 months is not a problem. I’m not set on anything, just throwing out what I’ve thought of up until this point and trying to tie up all of he loose ends before I pull the trigger.

I’m definitely not opposed to going longer, I would definitely like to get the most out of a cycle. I’m definitely here to learn and ask questions.
What is a decent cycle and how long? Mk 677 for 6 months is not a problem. I’m not set on anything, just throwing out what I’ve thought of up until this point and trying to tie up all of he loose ends before I pull the trigger.
you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

mk677 25 mg day

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

mk677 25 mg day
You’re the man. Much appreciated!! Looking forward to my first cycle. Thank you for the help, Dylan

Two week update. These are the most disgusting concoctions I’ve ever taken but the skin-splitting pumps are incredible.. I’ve actually dropped about a half a pound per week so I’m going to bump calories up about 400 per day and see if I can get into the steady build up.

thank for the update bro... sarms can do amazing things especially when your diet and training are on point! Keep the updates coming and keep up the good work

Two week update. These are the most disgusting concoctions I’ve ever taken but the skin-splitting pumps are incredible.. I’ve actually dropped about a half a pound per week so I’m going to bump calories up about 400 per day and see if I can get into the steady build up.
Keep us updated!!!

Top Bottom