napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

gian

Hi everyone, I'm new here... I've been reading the forum and watching videos for the past weeks and I was thinking of starting my first SARMS cycle.

STATS:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs
BF: 12%

DIET:
Calories: 3300/3500
Carbs: >400g
Pro: 180g
Fat: <120g

GOAL:
Bulking

I'm the typical "hardgainer", although I know no such thing exists... I've been lifting for about 4 years, however I only saw some real gains over the last year, as I started to eat real big and train harder than ever, in fact I gained 20lbs over the past 12 months. However I now seem to be progressing at a low rate and I really want to put some mass on...I started researching about steroids and I initially was thinking about starting a test-e/dbol cycle, but I've read quite a few posts and I understand I'm still too young and underweight for steroids... I've done a bit of research on SARMS and I was planning on doing the following cycle:

Weeks 1-12: LGD-4033, 10mg/day
Weeks 1-12: RAD-140, 20mg/day
Weeks 1-12: MK-677, 25mg/day before workout
Weeks 1-16: GW-501516, 20mg/day before workout

PCT (Weeks 13-16)
Clomid 50/25/25/25

What do you think about it? I'm hoping that these SARMS can help me put a bit of mass on and boost my appetite, as I'm really too skinny now..
I know this stuff is super serious so any feedback/criticism is beyond appreciated! Thanks.

P.S. I've read that most people use GW to burn fat and it occasionally results in weight loss... so do you think GW is appropriate for me or not? as my goal is to add mass and weight... Thanks :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here... I've been reading the forum and watching videos for the past weeks and I was thinking of starting my first SARMS cycle.

STATS:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs
BF: 12%

DIET:
Calories: 3300/3500
Carbs: >400g
Pro: 180g
Fat: <120g

GOAL:
Bulking

I'm the typical "hardgainer", although I know no such thing exists... I've been lifting for about 4 years, however I only saw some real gains over the last year, as I started to eat real big and train harder than ever, in fact I gained 20lbs over the past 12 months. However I now seem to be progressing at a low rate and I really want to put some mass on...I started researching about steroids and I initially was thinking about starting a test-e/dbol cycle, but I've read quite a few posts and I understand I'm still too young and underweight for steroids... I've done a bit of research on SARMS and I was planning on doing the following cycle:

Weeks 1-12: LGD-4033, 10mg/day
Weeks 1-12: RAD-140, 20mg/day
Weeks 1-12: MK-677, 25mg/day before workout
Weeks 1-16: GW-501516, 20mg/day before workout

PCT (Weeks 13-16)
Clomid 50/25/25/25

What do you think about it? I'm hoping that these SARMS can help me put a bit of mass on and boost my appetite, as I'm really too skinny now..
I know this stuff is super serious so any feedback/criticism is beyond appreciated! Thanks.

im really glad you did your research, you listened and have the right idea... GW is non catabolic and even though it burns fat, it does not burn muscle in the process... it helps to preserve it... you definitely want it here but you should absolutely add s4... it really fits well here... 677 will definitely increase your appetite so you should be more than good there... here is the full layout... you can get the best of the best at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Agreed completely with the whole layout Dylan gave you. I think that's the best course of action for your goals, and it will treat you really well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom