napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

You def it's.y need to stay away from DIM bro. Your estrogen is crashed. It seriously looks like you are taking an Aromatose inhibitor with it being that low. I can't see how your body is not making Aromatose unless you are lowering it. You might need to see an endo if you aren't taking any other type of supplement, test booster, etc that lowers estrogen

Definitely not taking an AI. Hard to imagine my estrogen crashing just from DIM. But as I said I stopped taking it a few weeks ago. Don't know what else could be lowering it. I will consider seeing an endo. Forgot to mention that my pre cycle blood work also showed my SHBG was high (77.4). As for the mk2866 I am still seeing strength and lean mass gains so am pleased with how things are going overall.

Definitely not taking an AI. Hard to imagine my estrogen crashing just from DIM. But as I said I stopped taking it a few weeks ago. Don't know what else could be lowering it. I will consider seeing an endo. Forgot to mention that my pre cycle blood work also showed my SHBG was high (77.4). As for the mk2866 I am still seeing strength and lean mass gains so am pleased with how things are going overall.
Yes, see an endo man, seriously... Thats awesome the mk is working well but you still need to see an endo

Yeah good stuff bro, appreciate the information. Most likely going to give it a run myself after a bit more research.

proviron will help get your shbg down... 50 mg per day, 12 weeks at least

Yeah good stuff bro, appreciate the information. Most likely going to give it a run myself after a bit more research.

Thanks man. Good luck with your cycle. Sounds like you are going about it the right way with all the research. I think I've seen all of Dylan's videos too and they are the first place I go to if I have a question. And 9 times out of 10 I'll find my answer there.

Thanks man. Good luck with your cycle. Sounds like you are going about it the right way with all the research. I think I've seen all of Dylan's videos too and they are the first place I go to if I have a question. And 9 times out of 10 I'll find my answer there.
you have shown that you are very very wise and have asked the right questions etc... i love that... a breath of fresh air

you have shown that you are very very wise and have asked the right questions etc... i love that... a breath of fresh air

Thanks bro. I haven't been here very long but I've seen a lot of the questions you get. All I can say is patience is definitely one of your virtues!

I will chime in with my input on GW. As far as sprint endurance it is unreal. Depending on what intervals you are running repeat 400 or 200 as tempo to get in shape 30 60 150 300 for sprint/speed endurance. It will decrease your times. Ex. 6x200 2 min rest in 38-40 you should drop to 35-38 in a month. And your 300s should drop from a 45 to a 43 or 42. I got my 300s to 40. and I think I'll go 39.x this year.

I will chime in with my input on GW. As far as sprint endurance it is unreal. Depending on what intervals you are running repeat 400 or 200 as tempo to get in shape 30 60 150 300 for sprint/speed endurance. It will decrease your times. Ex. 6x200 2 min rest in 38-40 you should drop to 35-38 in a month. And your 300s should drop from a 45 to a 43 or 42. I got my 300s to 40. and I think I'll go 39.x this year.

Thanks for the input. I definitely plan to use GW starting with my mini pct. I'm eager to see what results it will deliver. I am using sr9009 but have not really seen much in terms of endurance or fat loss, but it's only been about four weeks so maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet.

Thanks for the input. I definitely plan to use GW starting with my mini pct. I'm eager to see what results it will deliver. I am using sr9009 but have not really seen much in terms of endurance or fat loss, but it's only been about four weeks so maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet.

GW is a great compound, and it's effct in pct helps greatly with reducing cortisol. You should also see a great improvement in endurance and fat loss as well as good clean energy, provided you have quality GW

i agree... for me personally, gw is the best of the best... i run NO cycle without it and it enhances EVERYTHING that you do which makes its priceless... its the one compound that literally takes every single thing you do to an entirely different level because IT ALLOWS you to have the MOST OUTPUT possible... far more than you could ever get to on your own

You def it's.y need to stay away from DIM bro. Your estrogen is crashed. It seriously looks like you are taking an Aromatose inhibitor with it being that low. I can't see how your body is not making Aromatose unless you are lowering it. You might need to see an endo if you aren't taking any other type of supplement, test booster, etc that lowers estrogen

Hey guys, I was checking out another message board and found some posts stating that too much zinc can lower estradiol. I have been taking a ZMA supplement before bed for quite some time because i read it can help raise testosterone levels. I'm wondering if that, coupled with the DIM, crashed my estrogen. Has anyone heard about zinc having this affect (as well as lowering good cholesterol)?

I have stopped taking the supplements and am about a week and a half from completing my 12 week Ostarine cycle and starting my mini pct. Figure I will re-check my estrogen after the pct and if it hasn't come back I will go see an endo.

Hey guys, I was checking out another message board and found some posts stating that too much zinc can lower estradiol. I have been taking a ZMA supplement before bed for quite some time because i read it can help raise testosterone levels. I'm wondering if that, coupled with the DIM, crashed my estrogen. Has anyone heard about zinc having this affect (as well as lowering good cholesterol)?

I have stopped taking the supplements and am about a week and a half from completing my 12 week Ostarine cycle and starting my mini pct. Figure I will re-check my estrogen after the pct and if it hasn't come back I will go see an endo.
zma DID NOT crash your estrogen bro... thats absurd...

Hi all,
I completed my 12 week Ostarine cycle last month and wanted to share some of my post cycle lab results. Looks like my Estradiol, which had crashed while on cycle, has bounced back to 26.7. And Testosterone, Serum is back up, to 692. Everything else was within range.
The cycle went well. I gained about 5 pounds of lean mass. My weight is now around 175 vs. 170 prior to the cycle (with no midsection weight gain). I added SR-9009 in the fourth week and stayed on it through the end of the cycle. I did not notice any significant improvement in endurance (running/sprinting) or fat loss. But overall I am pleased with how things went.
I will probably start a new cycle next month, focusing more on strength gains. Probably will go with Andarine or LGD-4033, or both, as well as GW which I used in pct. Any updates on when Sarmsx reopens?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I completed my 12 week Ostarine cycle last month and wanted to share some of my post cycle lab results. Looks like my Estradiol, which had crashed while on cycle, has bounced back to 26.7. And Testosterone, Serum is back up, to 692. Everything else was within range.
The cycle went well. I gained about 5 pounds of lean mass. My weight is now around 175 vs. 170 prior to the cycle (with no midsection weight gain). I added SR-9009 in the fourth week and stayed on it through the end of the cycle. I did not notice any significant improvement in endurance (running/sprinting) or fat loss. But overall I am pleased with how things went.
I will probably start a new cycle next month, focusing more on strength gains. Probably will go with Andarine or LGD-4033, or both, as well as GW which I used in pct. Any updates on when Sarmsx reopens?
Thanks.

Thanks for sharing and great work... they should be opening within a week bro

Top Bottom