napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMs Cycle Status

EDBD B&B

Hey Guys,

So last week I started my first SARMs cycle. I am running the 12 Week Enhanced Super Stack (here is the link https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks).

So just an overview of what it is I am doing. Here is my schedule as provided by Dylan and RickRock:

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

For me that works out to be: First thing in the morning (about 5:30-6:00am)
S-4 (.50ml)
RAD-140 (2ml)
SR-9009 (.25ml)

I then take my SR-9009 every 2.5 hours throughout the day.

I usually workout at about 5:30-6:00pm every night and about 30 minutes before my workout, I take my GW-510516 (1ml).

I am in bed by about 10:00pm so then I take the other dose of S-4 (.50ml).

I will say the RAD-140 and S-4 have a much more alcoholic taste than the other two. It is quite the shock to the palate for the first couple of times but like anything, you get used to it.

Results so far:

At this point, I haven't noticed anything really as far as overall physical feeling. It is my understanding this takes about 2 weeks to happen.

I will add a new post to this thread each week adding new information.

Instead of regurgitating my stats in here, this is the link to my member intro that gives all that info. https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-member-introduction-16166.html If you guys want updates on any of that, I can give it to you as well but the plan is to update it once a week.

First thing though is I want to make sure the dosing looks right to everyone and I will have my first off day this Sunday. Should I still dose the GW-510516 on the off days or skip it?

If any one notices anything I can improve or if there is any other information you would like for me to provide, let me know.

Ricky

hey bro, thanks for posting... you NEVER skip days.... on non workout days, dose gw all at once in the a.m... also, s4 doses should be 4-6 hours apart at the most... other than that, everything looks great... thank you for the update... looking forward to your progress!

Hey Guys,

So last week I started my first SARMs cycle. I am running the 12 Week Enhanced Super Stack (here is the link https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks).

So just an overview of what it is I am doing. Here is my schedule as provided by Dylan and RickRock:

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

For me that works out to be: First thing in the morning (about 5:30-6:00am)
S-4 (.50ml)
RAD-140 (2ml)
SR-9009 (.25ml)

I then take my SR-9009 every 2.5 hours throughout the day.

I usually workout at about 5:30-6:00pm every night and about 30 minutes before my workout, I take my GW-510516 (1ml).

I am in bed by about 10:00pm so then I take the other dose of S-4 (.50ml).

I will say the RAD-140 and S-4 have a much more alcoholic taste than the other two. It is quite the shock to the palate for the first couple of times but like anything, you get used to it.

Results so far:

At this point, I haven't noticed anything really as far as overall physical feeling. It is my understanding this takes about 2 weeks to happen.

I will add a new post to this thread each week adding new information.

Instead of regurgitating my stats in here, this is the link to my member intro that gives all that info. https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-member-introduction-16166.html If you guys want updates on any of that, I can give it to you as well but the plan is to update it once a week.

First thing though is I want to make sure the dosing looks right to everyone and I will have my first off day this Sunday. Should I still dose the GW-510516 on the off days or skip it?

If any one notices anything I can improve or if there is any other information you would like for me to provide, let me know.

Ricky

Everything looks great bud! Just make sure to dose everything daily and never skip days. Otherwise I'm excited to see how this treats you. Keep us updated!

Alright guys, sorry it has been a bit since I posted. Been swamped at work and with the gym schedule, I forget to update.

So tomorrow will be the last day of week 4. To this point, I have noticed an increase in strength and tracked a 2% decrease in BF. Pretty pleased so far.

I originally had an issue with getting the PCT sent out but a couple of emails cleared it up. I have it in hand now.

So here is the thing that concerns me:

I have followed the dosages I have posted above and my fear is prior to the end of the 12 weeks, I will be out of 9009 and RAD-140. Have about a bottle and a half left of each. Can someone double check my numbers? Have I been screwing this up for a month? If so, what is my solution? Do I decrease dosages or grab another bottle or 2 of each?

Overall though, I am pretty pleased with what I am seeing. Picked the perfect time to start as well. Have a bachelor party up in Tahoe shortly after my PCT ends so if the results hold as is until then, I am going to be feeling pretty damn good about myself.

Again, thanks for the support guys!! Give me your thoughts.

Ricky

Ok guys...work got the best of me and I never made it back around to this. My apologies.

First things first....I absolutely loved everything about the cycle. I felt great in the gym and noticed some great changes.

I was able to drop about 6%bf over the 10 weeks(I will come back to this later). I felt vast improvement in strength and stamina. I never had the yellowing of the vision that some people had mentioned. In all honesty, it was probably the best I had ever felt physically.

With that said, my issues came up about week 10. That's when the stenabolic and rad-150 ran out. In the grandest of wisdom, I decided I would end the cycle 2 weeks early and begin my PCT because I didn't know if I should still press forward with finishing off the other bottles or I didn't get enough in my order. I guess that is why the message board exists. In any event, the cycle ending sucked because I wasn't feeling the greatest in the gym anymore.

Then the embarrassing thing happened....failure to perform if you know what I mean. I mean I know how the body operates and all but I guess I just didn't realize it would happen to me. Long story short that 2 weeks after coming off cycle was terrible but now I am almost done with week 4 of the PCT and everything is back to normal. Should I have added in an additional test booster? I have read this can help in recovery.

With all that said, my question is should I have ended on week 10 or continued with what I had left until week 12? I know I want to go on another cycle but just want some advice as to where to go next. I still have a long way to go BF wise so I was leaning towards the 12 week shred stack.

Let me know what I did wrong or right and where I should go next. Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the help!!

Ricky

Ok guys...work got the best of me and I never made it back around to this. My apologies.

First things first....I absolutely loved everything about the cycle. I felt great in the gym and noticed some great changes.

I was able to drop about 6%bf over the 10 weeks(I will come back to this later). I felt vast improvement in strength and stamina. I never had the yellowing of the vision that some people had mentioned. In all honesty, it was probably the best I had ever felt physically.

With that said, my issues came up about week 10. That's when the stenabolic and rad-150 ran out. In the grandest of wisdom, I decided I would end the cycle 2 weeks early and begin my PCT because I didn't know if I should still press forward with finishing off the other bottles or I didn't get enough in my order. I guess that is why the message board exists. In any event, the cycle ending sucked because I wasn't feeling the greatest in the gym anymore.

Then the embarrassing thing happened....failure to perform if you know what I mean. I mean I know how the body operates and all but I guess I just didn't realize it would happen to me. Long story short that 2 weeks after coming off cycle was terrible but now I am almost done with week 4 of the PCT and everything is back to normal. Should I have added in an additional test booster? I have read this can help in recovery.

With all that said, my question is should I have ended on week 10 or continued with what I had left until week 12? I know I want to go on another cycle but just want some advice as to where to go next. I still have a long way to go BF wise so I was leaning towards the 12 week shred stack.

Let me know what I did wrong or right and where I should go next. Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the help!!

Ricky
Congrats on the nice results from your cycle bro! Those are some nice changes you made.

As far as your question goes, it sounds like you probably got suppressed quite a bit and for some people it can hit your sex drive and give erection problems. That's more than likely why you experienced that until your test started to recover. Some people experience more suppression than others so in the future you could add in Nolva along with the Clomid to aid recovery even more.

Did you run DAA or tongkat the last few weeks of the cycle up to pct? That can also make a difference and a smoother recovery

Ricky
hey brother... VERY NICE results and thank you for the updates... let me get to your questions...

1. you should always run a 12 week cycle so yes, you should have continued

2. you are supposed to be running a test booster the last 4 weeks of your cycle leading into pct... tongkat ali is the best option...

the shred stack is an excellent option.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

hey brother... VERY NICE results and thank you for the updates... let me get to your questions...

1. you should always run a 12 week cycle so yes, you should have continued

2. you are supposed to be running a test booster the last 4 weeks of your cycle leading into pct... tongkat ali is the best option...

the shred stack is an excellent option.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks guys! Would you recommend the liquid TKA? I will make sure I run it next cycle. Thinking about starting within the next month. I should be good right?

Ricky

Thanks guys! Would you recommend the liquid TKA? I will make sure I run it next cycle. Thinking about starting within the next month. I should be good right?

Ricky
the brand that is well known that most used is sd 200... ive covered this many times on the forum brother.. yes, you are good to go

Would there be an issue running the enhanced super stack again or should I run the shred stack? I am still trying to cut fat and build muscle. Just know how I felt on the enhanced and I loved it.

Ricky

I am glad you had such a good run! SARMS are so awesome for recomping!
What are your stats currently and what is your goal with a new cycle?

Stats:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 200
BF %: 18%
Years Training: 10 years military physical training but fell off after medical discharge and gained a lot of weight. Finally got off my ass a year ago and been hitting it hard ever since.
Goals: Increase muscle mass, decrease BF%, overall increase in health and wellness
Previous Cycles: none
Supplements: pre, post and pro Gym, CLA, Fish Oil, ZMA,D3
No known allergies to foods
Other Relevant Info: Shoulder surgery in 2012 to repair torn rotator cuff and torn labrum (it still gives me some issues but I manage). Also take topirimate(25mg) and Fluoxitine (20mg) twice a day.

Goal is to lower BF% and put on more muscle for this next cycle.

Would there be an issue running the enhanced super stack again or should I run the shred stack? I am still trying to cut fat and build muscle. Just know how I felt on the enhanced and I loved it.

No reason you can't run that again bro. That's going to be a lot more conductive to your goals for building muscle while dropping bodyfat. I'd go with the enhanced super stack for sure in this scenario

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

absolutely no issue whatsoever... you most definitely can run it again... you will still have excellent results as you did previously... you can run any combination or stack that you want bro...

Top Bottom