napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS Cycle Help

Jimmylc15

Hello there everyone, this is my first post, although I have read and researched plenty of the vets such as Dylan post on here. My stats are as follows:
Age 21
Height 6’1
Weight 168
Body fat % ? Ectomorph, I’d imagine around 10-12%
Years of training 4
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) No cycle History
PCT for each cycle N/A
Goals Bulk/Mass
Supplements (if any) Creatine and Protein Powder and M.V.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No allergies, diet is good, 500cal above maintenance
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) No surgeries or injuries

I would really like to bulk as my first SARMS cycle. I have never cycled anything before, and have never taken steroids. I know exactly what I am getting into, and just want to be as knowledgable and as safe as possible while on cycle. I have watched all of Dylan’s Youtube Videos about the different SARMS and side effects. The main ones I was looking into for bulking are LDG-4033, YK-11, MK677, and Ostarine. I realize MK677 must be taken for at least 6 months, and I am prepared to be able to do that at 25mg/day. In regards to the other 3, I realize a 12 week cycle is best as they don’t even PEAK until week 8. My main question is, aside from MK677, What should I use to bulk, should I only use one SARM, stack them, etc? Also what dosages for whatever SARMS you guys reccomend me. For PCT I plan on using DGA Post PCT weeks 9-12 and a Mini PCT of Clomid 50/25/25/25 and GW 20mg/day. Thanks so much! I truly appreciate any help I receive!

. Looks like you have done some research..... very refreshing to see. LGD is the king of sarms for mass gains , S4 is great for hardness and strength . RAD has been my favourite to run as I got great results from it . MK2866 seems a great overall sarm and is very popular . I would stay clear from YK11 for now . you don't have enough experience and not enough is known about it , I highly suggest you get pre and post bloods so you can see how these compounds affect you. You will get some suppression with most sarms and if there bunk who knows what youll get so make sure you have a quality source. Your PCT looks good . Wait 2 or so weeks after completing your pct to get post bloods to see where your at. Remember these compounds can assist you if your training and diet is correct .

. Looks like you have done some research..... very refreshing to see. LGD is the king of sarms for mass gains , S4 is great for hardness and strength . RAD has been my favourite to run as I got great results from it . MK2866 seems a great overall sarm and is very popular . I would stay clear from YK11 for now . you don't have enough experience and not enough is known about it , I highly suggest you get pre and post bloods so you can see how these compounds affect you. You will get some suppression with most sarms and if there bunk who knows what youll get so make sure you have a quality source. Your PCT looks good . Wait 2 or so weeks after completing your pct to get post bloods to see where your at. Remember these compounds can assist you if your training and diet is correct .

Thanks Aussymatt for the response! I agree I will stay away from YK-11 for the time being. In regards to RAD-140 and S4, would you stack any of those with LGD? I am almost positive I will use LGD for mass, but in what dosage for 12 weeks? 10mg/day is what I have seen most consistently. Should I just run LGD by itself, or stack others such as RAD, S4, or Ostarine with it? Thanks a bunch!

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you Dylan! Going to run this exact cycle that you suggested. As this is my first SARMS cycle, or cycle of anything. What can I realistically expect? I just want to have some kind of idea what to expect to help track progress

noone can tell you what you are going to get as results... just look at what each one does and expect to see those kind of benefits... your diet and training dictate everything... each sarm has specific qualities, and wrapping them together means they feed off one another so the benefits can be quite large if you have quality sarms and a quality work ethic with discipline and consistency

Top Bottom