napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

First post, first cycle!

mellomuscle

Hey all,

I am a newbie here who started reading the forums about 2 years ago to decide whether or not I should try steroids. I love bodybuilding and have been learning my body through diet and training for about 6 years now. I am currently a senior for exercise science, and plan on going to graduate school for Physical Therapy. I greatly look up to Ulisses jr who is a physical therapist, but I don't plan on getting as huge/ripped as he is. My goal is to just expose myself to the least amount of risk, and maintain a 6 pack getting up to around 200lbs. I am 22 years of age, 5'11", 8% BF right now, and 182lbs. I was recently on a 2400 calorie diet and I just upped that to 3200 for beginning my bulk.

Last winter was my first REAL bulk, I gained a lean 12lbs in the course of 4 months. I finally know how to change my diet to fit my goals because I am an ectomorph and gaining weight has always been hard for me but losing was never an issue.

I've decided to take the plunge. I got me two bottles of Testosterone Cypionate (250mg/mL) from Pharmacom labs off their basicstero website. Along with that I got their Anastrozol, and free clomid. I got my PCT from ReliableRXPharmacy, i purchased Mamofen (Basic tamoxifen nitrate from a lab in india) and Exemestane (Aromasin). ReliableRX's shipping took a little time, around a month from when I paid, but to my surprise pharmacom had very fast shipping! I think it only took 2 weeks maybe 2 and a half tops for their gear to come in with no issues from customs at all.

Not sure where I should post my first cycle plan and to keep whoever cares updated, but I will put a basic outline right here, right now.

Week 1-10 Test Cyp 1mL Mon, and Thur. (500mg weekly)
Week 1-10 (if needed) Anastrazole at .5mg E3D
Week 11-12 Exemestane (Aromasin) 25mg ED
Week 13-15 Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 13-14 Exemestane 12.5mg ED
Week 16 Nolvadex 10mg ED

I also have that clomid i got for free but thinking about saving it... not sure why though, should i just add it to my pct and go 50/50/50/25 ED?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is my official welcome to you. Lol

As I warned you, it's not your stats that are a problem or your intelligence, it's an age factor.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard (officially)!

You seem to be a very intelligent person. You have a great cycle lined out, which is rare for newbies. You're going to hear this a lot and I'm sure you know what's coming if you've been reading the forums for 2 years... You're too young to be messing around with AAS. You are at your prime man! Capitalize on that for a few more years. Mix in some sarms if you really want a boost. Trust me they are worth it. You may well do some permanent damage to yourself messing with AAS this early. Think about it and do some more research before taking the plunge. It's definitely in your best interest to keep building your foundation as best as you can before turning to the darkside.

Welcome aboard (officially)!

You seem to be a very intelligent person. You have a great cycle lined out, which is rare for newbies. You're going to hear this a lot and I'm sure you know what's coming if you've been reading the forums for 2 years... You're too young to be messing around with AAS. You are at your prime man! Capitalize on that for a few more years. Mix in some sarms if you really want a boost. Trust me they are worth it. You may well do some permanent damage to yourself messing with AAS this early. Think about it and do some more research before taking the plunge. It's definitely in your best interest to keep building your foundation as best as you can before turning to the darkside.

I'm about 20 days from being 23. Which i know the "recommended age" for doing a first cycle is 24 due to the chance that my endocrine system may still be developing. But that is just that, an estimate. I may be fully developed by now and most likely will not see any unwanted long term side effects. Everything is a guess, but it's my choice whether or not to take the plunge, and i have made my choice. I just ask all of you for the best of luck, and advice so i can turn around, look back, and advise others through MY story.

Thank you all for your time and knowledge!

yes add the clomid at 50/50/50/25 in pct, if you are going to run the cycle .
also start the nolvadex at 40 and taper to 20, don't start at 20.

really hope you put a lot of thought into making this decision brotha , pm me if u got any questions :)

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

I'm about 20 days from being 23. Which i know the "recommended age" for doing a first cycle is 24 due to the chance that my endocrine system may still be developing. But that is just that, an estimate. I may be fully developed by now and most likely will not see any unwanted long term side effects. Everything is a guess, but it's my choice whether or not to take the plunge, and i have made my choice. I just ask all of you for the best of luck, and advice so i can turn around, look back, and advise others through MY story.

I can respect that, despite recommendations you are settled in to your plan and prepared to accept the responsibilities accompanying it. I wish you the best of luck and GAINZ. Just be sure NOT to decide to blast and cruise at such a young age, or within the next 20 years. I'd hate to see you on permanent trt so young before having a family and such. Too many good things ahead of you to consciously decide such things at an early age bro. Be responsible and be wise! Good luck.

So first two nights were difficult to get to sleep. I think it's more mental than anything. But as soon as I lay down im overwhelmed with thoughts. I should just watch less tv and prepare for bed better.

Finally feeling the PIP! I thought it was a myth untill now, not really pain, just feels like that upper outer quadrant of my ass is sore.

Last night i thought my PIP was what wouldn't let me keep still, but then i realized it was just lower back soreness from the leg workout from 9am same morning.

I know you've made up your mind, but you also have to realize that we don't condone steroid use for anyone at your age...so you won't hear advice from us bro. I am just not comfortable supporting that and you obviously don't want to hear my advice which is to wait until after 25 years of age. This is a marathon, not a sprint. My first cycle was at 35

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You MAY be fully developed, but you also MAY NOT BE so why risk it ?? wait a few years bro, i promise AAS are not going anywhere

So even if i've pinned once, i should discontinue pinning?

If i were to do this, would my body normalize on it's own? Or should i take arimidex for 2 weeks at .5mg EOD?

Hoping you'll give me advice now since i'm considering your suggestions like i should since i came to this forum for advice.

I believe you could run a mini pct and your body would normalize pretty easily. It's not as if you ran a long cycle. Just one pin which still is a pin and can cause suppression but I believe a mini pct would do you some good. Maybe even look at fadogia agrestis and say bulbine natalensis. Both of these have the ability to increase your natural testosterone while increasing libido. Say run those with a mini pct just to be extra careful. But just a mini pct should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you could run a mini pct and your body would normalize pretty easily. It's not as if you ran a long cycle. Just one pin which still is a pin and can cause suppression but I believe a mini pct would do you some good. Maybe even look at fadogia agrestis and say bulbine natalensis. Both of these have the ability to increase your natural testosterone while increasing libido. Say run those with a mini pct just to be extra careful. But just a mini pct should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you mean "mini pct" i wouldnt want to take nolvadex or clomid if i didn't need to.

If i were to do a mini pct it would still be 18 days after my last pin. So what, 1 week of nolvadex at 20mg ED? It's hard to take advice like that without explaining a little more.

I think if anything i should just wait to see if there are any negative sides, and if anything I would expect just a increase in E2 for a short period of time which can be avoided by taking arimidex at
.5mg EOD.

My next course of action will be to take arimidex at .5mg EOD starting Thursday when i was expecting to inject my next pin. Maybe i'll just do E3D. Advice here?

So even if i've pinned once, i should discontinue pinning?

If i were to do this, would my body normalize on it's own? Or should i take arimidex for 2 weeks at .5mg EOD?

Hoping you'll give me advice now since i'm considering your suggestions like i should since i came to this forum for advice.

You can just stop man. It's only one injection. Your body will normalize fine and you haven't shut yourself down yet. However, if you continue you will be shut down, and you will require a full pct. My advice is to just stop

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What do you mean "mini pct" i wouldnt want to take nolvadex or clomid if i didn't need to.

If i were to do a mini pct it would still be 18 days after my last pin. So what, 1 week of nolvadex at 20mg ED? It's hard to take advice like that without explaining a little more.

I think if anything i should just wait to see if there are any negative sides, and if anything I would expect just a increase in E2 for a short period of time which can be avoided by taking arimidex at
.5mg EOD.

My next course of action will be to take arimidex at .5mg EOD starting Thursday when i was expecting to inject my next pin. Maybe i'll just do E3D. Advice here?

As they said it's just one pin. You can just stop. And yes a mini pct is just low doses of nolv and clo. But as rick said you should be ok.

Awesome, thanks guys! I'll make a new first cycle post in 2 years!

At least i know my oil is good lol

you made a wise decision stopping. you can come back to AAS later, there is no Rush. this will also give you time to better plan out your cycle, learn more, AND get some more gains before you cycle.

you made a wise decision stopping. you can come back to AAS later, there is no Rush. this will also give you time to better plan out your cycle, learn more, AND get some more gains before you cycle.
Yah, going to learn more about PCT and HcG. Thank you!

Wait. Are the rest of you guys serious or am I the only one that thinks that his AI dose is WAY too high. Either go with 0.5 Arimidex EOD or 12.5 Aromasin every other day then adjust as needed based on blood work. You don't want to crash your estrogen that could fuck up your training for a few weeks especially at the doses you listed.

Top Bottom