napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First pin of test(newbie)

walkonwings

Did my first cc of test(250). Drawing with an 18 and pinning with a 25G 1-1/2. No major pain, little tiny bit of soreness in the bum. How deep do you usually go with a 1-1/2(been watching vids, hard to tell)? Also, this was the MGP test E 250 so I will be reporting on the effectiveness as I go(never ran anything before so this will be a very clear cut review). PS Thanks for all the help and information you guys provide, love the no BS attitude here at isarms.

Did my first cc of test(250). Drawing with an 18 and pinning with a 25G 1-1/2. No major pain, little tiny bit of soreness in the bum. How deep do you usually go with a 1-1/2(been watching vids, hard to tell)? Also, this was the MGP test E 250 so I will be reporting on the effectiveness as I go(never ran anything before so this will be a very clear cut review). PS Thanks for all the help and information you guys provide, love the no BS attitude here at isarms.
hey brother... always no bs here! you can count on that... hopefully you stay on with us and become a member of the family... trust me, the more you are here the more gains you make! with a 1 1/2 pin, you should be going plenty deep... that should be just fine... are you running test only?

Yes, sir! Loving this forum so far. Should I leave a little needle showing or go all the way in? Also do you like to aspirate(I did)? Yep, I am taking your advice when it comes to the "first cycle" and running test E only but i'm going on the lower end dose that you suggested at 350mg a week for 12 weeks plus the aromasin 12.5 EOD etc etc. you know the drill.

Yes, sir! Loving this forum so far. Should I leave a little needle showing or go all the way in? Also do you like to aspirate(I did)? Yep, I am taking your advice when it comes to the "first cycle" and running test E only but i'm going on the lower end dose that you suggested at 350mg a week for 12 weeks plus the aromasin 12.5 EOD etc etc. you know the drill.
well for fucks sake, someone that actually listens!! what a breath of fresh air... yes, you need to aspirate... its not that i like to bro, its that you need to... you can leave just a small part showing but you need to make sure you are deep enough in the muscle... with that size pin, you should be fine... do you have your pct?

It is a breath of fresh air,,,,,,,,,, My 1st on this note,,,,,,,are you taking any dietary supplements?

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't want to deviate from the advice that was provided(not trying to goof this up). Cool, I was JW about that because someone on YT(who I know you hate lol) said something like "I never aspirate" but the instructional doctor vids I watched said to, so I did. ;) I do have a PCT set up including Clo, Nolv, and HCG(but this will NOT be ran in post cycle).

Last edited:
I'm not really taking a lot of supplements, I tend to spend most of my funding on real food(no, not rich pianas supplement lol). I do take a 200mg caffeine tablet in the morning if my energy is tanked as well as some simple fish oil capsules. If I do take any other supplements in the future it might just be a cheap pure creatine monohydrate & some whey protein. And in case you're wondering, I don't smoke and I don't drink. haha Hope this answers your question! Any recommendations for supplements will be taken into account. PS Love your pic Tin Man.

You have to aspirate so you make sure you havent hit a vein. That'll burn like a MF'r if you dont catch it.

heres the thing bro. you don't HAVE to aspirate. you can do anything you want. but you SHOULD aspirate. there is no reason not to. its quick and easy. skipping aspiration is just stupid.

heres the thing bro. you don't HAVE to aspirate. you can do anything you want. but you SHOULD aspirate. there is no reason not to. its quick and easy. skipping aspiration is just stupid.

I hit a vein twice in the left glute in the past few weeks, syringe fills up real easy, it's very obvious when you're in one in my experience.

Thanks for everyone's input. Sounds good jp & Spiked, I will continue to do so. Gotcha, RedMorkai :) I'd imagine it would be painful as well lol

Awesome to see someone that actually researches first and implements it! Good plan bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks, RickRock! Impressive physique btw! Tin Man, I shot my right glute. I heard(from Dave Palumbo & others) the glute is safer than the quad(idk). I guess it's just personal preference or??

Thanks, RickRock! Impressive physique btw! Tin Man, I shot my right glute. I heard(from Dave Palumbo & others) the glute is safer than the quad(idk). I guess it's just personal preference or??

I don't know if I'll ever touch the quad again, I'm not a fan myself. Some people love it though.

I was watching an interview with Dave Palumbo and he was telling some horror stories regarding shooting the quads. According to Palumbo "There's too many vessels and nerves". I'd like to hear everyone's opinions :)

Last edited:
Quads are my new favorite spot now since I can no longer reach my shoulders or the upper, outer quadrant of my glutes. I mean I can pin them but aspiration is 100% impossible for me in those areas.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM or email me for Info]

[email protected]
[email protected]

I was watching an interview with Dave Palumbo and he was telling some horror stories regarding shooting the quads. According to Palumbo "There's too many vessels and nerves". I'd like to hear everyone's opinions :)

The quads can be a touchy area for sure, but if you take the right precautions by getting the right site location, aspirating, etc then it's a good place to pin.

It seems to be an area that can cause a lot of issues for some people regarding hitting veins and having pip. I like quads myself, but you will see people on both sides with this one

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah, I don't want to deviate from the advice that was provided(not trying to goof this up). Cool, I was JW about that because someone on YT(who I know you hate lol) said something like "I never aspirate" but the instructional doctor vids I watched said to, so I did. ;) I do have a PCT set up including Clo, Nolv, and HCG(but this will NOT be ran in post cycle).
see, thats the shit that just makes me IRATE.. these assholes act like they are some sort of "badass" by not doing things to protect themselves and then encourage others to do so... then what happens? people get hurt and steroids get the bad name when in fact, the asshole advising is the one who needs to get their ass kicked.. im glad you have a smart enough mind to not listen to bull shit... always come to me if you have confusion on anything and i will ALWAYS give you the honest answer, whether its what you want to hear or not.. at least it will be the honest answer

Exactly, you're the man Dylan. One more question, since i'm only running 350mg a week would it be wise to shoot it all at once? I split them up this go round.

Top Bottom