napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

first order

Got some real bad tren cough two days ago from their tren suspension. The fucked up thing about it no matter how bad the cough is I'm still gonna pin a cc before my next workout. Really happy I ordered from these guys. Products are great, customer service is awesome. Thanx again

Got some real bad tren cough two days ago from their tren suspension. The fucked up thing about it no matter how bad the cough is I'm still gonna pin a cc before my next workout. Really happy I ordered from these guys. Products are great, customer service is awesome. Thanx again

Lol bro you gotta take it slow w that stuff its wicked strong. I find if you do a wuad inject w that slowly it reduces the tren cough from happening cause its a bigger muscle. Or my delts. If i do glutes w any kind of tren im on the floor wanting to die for like ten min. Lol

PHURIOUS

Lol bro you gotta take it slow w that stuff its wicked strong. I find if you do a wuad inject w that slowly it reduces the tren cough from happening cause its a bigger muscle. Or my delts. If i do glutes w any kind of tren im on the floor wanting to die for like ten min. Lol

PHURIOUS

I will try that and see if it helps. First time I got it that bad from a suspension. I think what it was that the syringe plunger kinda got stuck a little at first so I had to push a little harder to get it moving and it obviously injected too much at once. It sucked for a few mins but my workout was great. Pumps are amazing.

I will try that and see if it helps. First time I got it that bad from a suspension. I think what it was that the syringe plunger kinda got stuck a little at first so I had to push a little harder to get it moving and it obviously injected too much at once. It sucked for a few mins but my workout was great. Pumps are amazing.

That's exactly what happened. I hate when those things stick a bit, it's always sketchy at that point! Just be more careful and report back :).

Ya things went as normal this time. The needle didn't stick and pinning was smooth. Pumps were awesome at the gym. Thanx form the advice

Top Bottom