napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First LGD cycle need help with PCT

Minty

So I just started with my first cycle of LGD 4033. I'm doing 5MG a day , my buddy said don't worry he would hook me up with what I need but I still did my research, I'm only 3 days into my cycle but still just making sure I have what I need for during and after. I know there can be shut down with LGD and the PCT I have is called EPG Arime stage pct 50. I've been reading I need nolva and clomid possibly . The PCT I have does include ostarine and androst 3,5 and 50 mg epiandrosterone and obviously a test booster. Would this be good enough or do I really need to add some more after my cycle of LGD? Very new at this and trying to be as educated and safe as I can, thanks.

Minty said:
So I just started with my first cycle of LGD 4033. I'm doing 5MG a day , my buddy said don't worry he would hook me up with what I need but I still did my research, I'm only 3 days into my cycle but still just making sure I have what I need for during and after. I know there can be shut down with LGD and the PCT I have is called EPG Arime stage pct 50. I've been reading I need nolva and clomid possibly . The PCT I have does include ostarine and androst 3,5 and 50 mg epiandrosterone and obviously a test booster. Would this be good enough or do I really need to add some more after my cycle of LGD? Very new at this and trying to be as educated and safe as I can, thanks.

I would consider raising that LGD dose to 10mg per day. Where did you get the LGD from?

For PCT I would run Clomid at 25mg per day and add in GW at 20mg per day

Top Bottom