napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ever bloods

playtowin123

Got my bloods back. They all seem ok. LH is a tad high but nothing to worry about apprantly. Unsure why but i'm hoping to fix that by looking into how I can safely / naturally reduce it.

DHAE Sulphate - 12.600 umol/L
Test - 16.7 nmol/L
LH - 9.1iu
FSH - 8.94

Estradiol - result coming soon

Everything seems in the ranges that Dylan said in his video other than Test which he says should be between 600 and 900.

I assume I've been given a different unit ?

Got my bloods back. They all seem ok. LH is a tad high but nothing to worry about apprantly. Unsure why but i'm hoping to fix that by looking into how I can safely / naturally reduce it.

DHAE Sulphate - 12.600 umol/L
Test - 16.7 nmol/L
LH - 9.1iu
FSH - 8.94

Estradiol - result coming soon

Everything seems in the ranges that Dylan said in his video other than Test which he says should be between 600 and 900.

I assume I've been given a different unit ?
Are you overseas? These aren't American units of measurement

It would help here to have reference ranges as well

Yeah. UK.

Do you know how I can concert the test v

This was Dylan's mock up of how I should be.

Test - 600 - 950
LH - 3-8iu per ml
FSH - 2.5 - 12iu per ml

So I got the conversion

It looks like my Test level is 482ng/dl

Seems low for a fit and active 30 year old who has never done AAS before.

Medi Checks said

'Hormone Check Male 24 Oct 2017

We note that you are taking this test as a general health check.

You have normal testosterone levels. Your luteinising hormone is slightly elevated but this is not clinically significant.

Dr Ajay Deshpande
'

Anything to be worried about?

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 16.12.17.jpg

Last edited:
So I got the conversion

It looks like my Test level is 482ng/dl in your units!!

Seems low for a fit and active 30 year old who has never done AAS before.

Medi Checks said

'Hormone Check Male 24 Oct 2017

We note that you are taking this test as a general health check.

You have normal testosterone levels. Your luteinising hormone is slightly elevated but this is not clinically significant.

Dr Ajay Deshpande
'

Anything to be worried about?

View attachment 5046
It might be a little lo wer than optimal but you are within normal ranges and nothing that I wpukd be real alarmed about at all. Damn near 500 isn't that bad

Wicked.

Cant wait to see the difference affter 12 weeks of S4 and GW stacked and dosed as advised by yourself. And then of course my first ever AAS cycle !!!!

I will update with Estorgen when that test comes back tonight Hopefully its ok lol

Full update here :)

Test - 482
LH - 9.1
FSH - 8.94
Estrogen - 16pg

Esotgen looking good. Dylan said between 20 and 50pg. So not bad!

yes, everything looks good... personally i like to see test in the 600-700 range but there is NOTHING alarming here either brother... so you are good to go!

That test number is not so bad that it would be causing problems at all dont worry alot of guys also younger guys than you fall in that 450-550 range

Wicked.

Cant wait to see the difference affter 12 weeks of S4 and GW stacked and dosed as advised by yourself. And then of course my first ever AAS cycle !!!!

I will update with Estorgen when that test comes back tonight Hopefully its ok lol
I'm sure you'll have great results bro. Keep us updated

Top Bottom