napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

dbutler978

Hello, first off awesome information here guys. I'm needing some assistance, due to being a little lost and also a little nervous. My info: 37 male 6 ft 193 lbs, 18% bf. Former fatty that weighed 292 lbs a little over 3 years ago. I have been lifting 5-6 days a week for the last two years of my weight loss journey, but I have hit a wall the last 6 months. I am considering one of the 12 week sarm stacks on 1sarms, but I am a little nervous because all of the bad info I read about s4, which seems to be present in all the stacks. My goal is to lose the last 20lbs and keep the muscle that I have built. Can someone please recommend me a course of action? FYI I already have both clomid and nolvadex in hand.

I didn't experience any issues from s4 50 mg day split dose

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

only thing I had with s4 is a yellow tint to my night vision and adjustment from dark to light and vice versa. although I would not buy sarms1 only sarmsx.com sarms1 doesn't have a good rep with product and some companies are lacing sarms "pills" with prohormones which is no bueno all kinds of problems can come along with this. there is nothing to be apprehensive of bro the half life of s4 is about 4-6 hours so if you don't like the sides or whatever just stop taking it. but it isn't overwhelming if you follow the protocol

only thing I had with s4 is a yellow tint to my night vision and adjustment from dark to light and vice versa. although I would not buy sarms1 only sarmsx.com sarms1 doesn't have a good rep with product and some companies are lacing sarms "pills" with prohormones which is no bueno all kinds of problems can come along with this. there is nothing to be apprehensive of bro the half life of s4 is about 4-6 hours so if you don't like the sides or whatever just stop taking it. but it isn't overwhelming if you follow the protocol

Great info. Thank you. Do you have any suggestions on which stack would work best for me? I realize that's a broad question but would appreciate your input and expertise

I was 240 lbs at 5'9 43 yo and started with the triple stack with test last june. lost 40 lbs 8 inches in my waist but along with the sarms it is hard work, diet and did I say hard work? lol you can do it though at the time I started the sr9009 rad140 and mk677 wasn't out yet. but I think that the triple stack for 12 weeks would be perfect starter. you seriously want to be down to 170's at 6 foot?

but you already know how hard it is since you have cut down so much. great job so far and where did you read bad stuff about s4? have you read the logs here? or any articles and videos Dylan has on s4?

but you already know how hard it is since you have cut down so much. great job so far and where did you read bad stuff about s4? have you read the logs here? or any articles and videos Dylan has on s4?

On my phone currently but later tonight I can post some links about s4. Mostly they all dealt with vision issues. I want to lose the rest of what I consider fat before I go on a bulk. Dont want to bulk with these extra 20 lbs on me

The yellow tint to lights is no big deal, I really don't have a problem going from inside to outside, maybe some color shift is all.
During the day/working at your job/driving a car...during daylight hours I have not been effected at all!!!

You could run a stack without S4, but I would recommend running it, as it compliments fat loss so great. The vision side effect is easily alleviated by following the dosing protocol and assessing your tolerance

The stack I have listed here is going to be the best for your goals

Here is a good protocol for you to follow from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You could run a stack without S4, but I would recommend running it, as it compliments fat loss so great. The vision side effect is easily alleviated by following the dosing protocol and assessing your tolerance

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Totally agree not to avoid it, it just compliments everything and of course with the proper protocol and even underdosing if you need to to avoid any sides you can you don't have to go up in dosing if you don't want to.

I got my s4 up to 75 with little side effects, but then again it didn't bother me. I would definately run it again. When I was done my yellow tint cleared in about 5 days. When I say 5 days I mean completely normal.

Thanks for the info guys. Believe I will run a 12 week stack. Does anyone have a suggestion on which one? Again thanks for the help and support

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Only thing missing from what you listed versus the 12 week stack I was looking at is anabolic (lgd-4033). Is that necessary?

Last edited:
Only thing missing from what you listed versus the 12 week stack I was looking at is anabolic (lgd-4033)
That would be an excellent addition to the stack as well bro.

Hello, first off awesome information here guys. I'm needing some assistance, due to being a little lost and also a little nervous. My info: 37 male 6 ft 193 lbs, 18% bf. Former fatty that weighed 292 lbs a little over 3 years ago. I have been lifting 5-6 days a week for the last two years of my weight loss journey, but I have hit a wall the last 6 months. I am considering one of the 12 week sarm stacks on 1sarms, but I am a little nervous because all of the bad info I read about s4, which seems to be present in all the stacks. My goal is to lose the last 20lbs and keep the muscle that I have built. Can someone please recommend me a course of action? FYI I already have both clomid and nolvadex in hand.

hey brother... im happy to help... the s4 vision side is something that will probably be present but not nearly as bad as you think and its definitely tolerable... you need to make sure you follow my dosing protocol with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpHUP_Brf-I

in terms of your goals, the ultra super stack would be more than ideal for you... here is the layout and the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Again guys thanks for all the advice. I just purchased the 12 week ultra super stack. Hopefully i won't need much help, but I feel ten times better seeing how helpful everyone is here.

Again guys thanks for all the advice. I just purchased the 12 week ultra super stack. Hopefully i won't need much help, but I feel ten times better seeing how helpful everyone is here.

thats what we are here for brother... if you need any help at any time, don't hesitate to let us know... you get all the help you want on one condition... you keep us updated on your results! =) good luck brother, your going to love the cycle...

Top Bottom