napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

I’ll post two months progress below. I can do it on my own. Shit y’all are rough on folks lol. View attachment 6241

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t trying to be a dick man. Just doesn’t make sense to start steroids at the same time you start working out. It doesn’t help you out at all but only wastes your growing potential. You make big leaps with a fresh body with virgin muscles just by busting your ass and eating correctly. Don’t use the nitrous oxide in your race too soon.

Wasn’t trying to be a dick man. Just doesn’t make sense to start steroids at the same time you start working out. It doesn’t help you out at all but only wastes your growing potential. You make big leaps with a fresh body with virgin muscles just by busting your ass and eating correctly. Don’t use the nitrous oxide in your race too soon.

I know you weren’t brother. And believe me, no worries at all. I don’t sweat the small stuff. Dylan recommend that I stick with SARMS until I can cut down to <12% Bf. And I trust that opinion. The only trepidation’s that I have, is just the lack of study/research on SARMS/Peptides. Most gear has been studied for decades and biological/physiological behavior extremely well documented.

So right now I am on the fence of even taking SARMS. I’ve cut 9% Bf in 2 months so, i might just try and get down to 12% Bf natty and then run an extremely simple test cyp cycle from there. All the articles about correlations between SARMS/Peptides cancer have me a little spooked. Cancer already runs in my family, so I’m not trying to take any unnecessary risks.

The cancer tests were running at 60x the normal dose, with rats prone to cancer anyway. Every over the counter med, even water, will kill you at that dose. So it’s safer than most pharmaceuticals, even water, for how much you take.

The bodyfat aspect is for your health. Steroids mess with your cholesterol, blood pressure, liver, kidneys, etc, which are already under some strain at higher body fat levels in men. If you are over 22% body fat in men, the sole goal should be in dropping body fat. There should be no pudge on your belly at all in order to be a healthy male. You don’t need a 6 pack to be healthy, but there shouldn’t be anything sticking out either.

Male testosterone levels max out at 8-12% body fat. Ever wonder why women find men more attractive when they see a toned belly? It’s genetically ingrained.

When your body fat is too high, a higher percentage of the food you eat goes to fat anyway: basically your body is less efficient, and it’s based on your liver. At low body fat, like Dylan recommends, steroids work better with less side effects: you gain more muscle and your organs can handle it better.

The cancer tests were running at 60x the normal dose, with rats prone to cancer anyway. Every over the counter med, even water, will kill you at that dose. So it’s safer than most pharmaceuticals, even water, for how much you take.

Thank you for that info mane! I kinda figured it was based on some sort of bunk study with shit controls.

i have basically unlimited info on sarms by both video and articles that will give you an abundance of all the information you want and need

Top Bottom