napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle test e

datazeer

I will be starting my first aas cycle here soon. I plan to run test e at 350 mg/week for 12 weeks. With this being my first aas cycle, I have no idea how my body reacts to test and how much I aromatize.

My question is: should I take an ai from day 1? Or wait until I get mid cycle bloods to determine the dosage? I was wanting to avoid crashing my estrogen. Also, is it a good idea to use nolvadex as a preventative measure for gyno?

Weight: 203
Body fat: 13%
Cycle history: rad 140, ldg 4033, mk 2866, s4
Training: 10 years

You start your AI from day 1 and then adjust it if needed after your mid-cycle bloodwork. Don't use the serms on cycle, save them for PCT

you should run it from day 1... 12.5 mg every other day is a general dose and should not crash estrogen with a dose of test that high... if you want to scale it back to 6.25 mg eod, you can do that but i would at least have something there to help and be preventative as opposed to letting a problem get started that could have been avoided

you should run it from day 1... 12.5 mg every other day is a general dose and should not crash estrogen with a dose of test that high... if you want to scale it back to 6.25 mg eod, you can do that but i would at least have something there to help and be preventative as opposed to letting a problem get started that could have been avoided

Besides bloodwork, how do you actually know if you should reduce AI dosage on cycle?

Top Bottom