napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle questions

brewoz404

Just want to start off by saying I apologize ahead of time as for this long-winded post! But have a few questions I’m just not sure of. I’m 49, been lifting since high school, on / off, but consistently over the past 3 years, I’m definitely in the best shape of my life and have my nutrition dialed in. I’m 5’7, about 165, fluctuate between 15 – 17% body fat. About 5 years ago I got on TRT, suffice to say I got off about 14 – 15 months later. Just was not happy with the clinic I was with at all. In doing so, is when I really started to get my training / nutrition in order and in doing so, I have been able to raise my test levels naturally, almost doubling what they were pre TRT. So pretty stoked about that! Anyway, looking to do my first cycle after much consideration and researching for years. I’m looking at doing a 12 week, 300mg of test cyp weekly, split into 2 doses. Since its my first cycle but having a bit of experience of how my body reacts from TRT, I still want to keep it a bit on the low/mid dose for my first cycle. I just had all my blood work done about a month ago, all in normal levels so have a solid baseline where I am right now. My questions are, first, I was planning on getting blood work done again at week 5, is that adequate or should I do earlier? Second, if my estrogen levels come back high, what is a good starting dose of Arimidex? I don’t want to crash it and realize this is different for everyone, but any recommendation for a starting dose? If e levels come back high but I’m not experiencing any sides, do you still recommend taking an AI or letting it go since no sides? Not sure what the best protocol is for this and finding many different views. With this cycle, I’m looking at bulking, so as far as nutrition goes, looking at eating 500 cals above maintenance. Lastly, once done with PCT, how long after to get blood work done, immediately after last week or wait a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance for taking the time and reading my post and look forward to any answers / recommendations!

bloodwork is pre, mid and post cycle... you would wait a minimum of 4-6 weeks after your pct is complete to get a more accurate reading on how you are recovering...

once you get your blood work done, thats when you come back and ask for help on an AI dose.. guessing at this point does no good whatsoever...

bloodwork is pre, mid and post cycle... you would wait a minimum of 4-6 weeks after your pct is complete to get a more accurate reading on how you are recovering...

once you get your blood work done, thats when you come back and ask for help on an AI dose.. guessing at this point does no good whatsoever...
Dylan is correct

Top Bottom