napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle problems

9000big

I plan to start my first test cycle recently,but there is still something I need answer

1.Is it good to do a frontload in my first cycle? I heard from Internet that at the beginning of the cycle, take more dosage of test enanthate(like 750mg) on the first shoot will bring effect faster

2.All the sarms I will take in pct I guess there is 5 of them according to Dylans “perfect pct“ video. Do I have to inject them in liquid form or it is
the same if I take them in capsule form? If its better to inject them in liquid form, then can I mix them together and inject them in one shoot or
just take separate five shoots each day?

3.I know I will keep most of my gains if I do a perfect pct and lets assume that I maintained 80% of my gains after the pct, but after the pct when I stopped take all five pct products, will I start to lose some gains? Further more, if I don't want to do a second cycle any more, can I keep all these gains I gained in first cycle and keep making slooooow gains as a natural?

big thanks

Last edited:
1. No
2. 2 weeks after
3. Hell yes
4. No, total bro-science
5. you never keep all of you gains but you can keep a majority if you're consistent with diet & training pre-during-and post cycle

1. No
2. 2 weeks after
3. Hell yes
4. No, total bro-science
5. you never keep all of you gains but you can keep a majority if you're consistent with diet & training pre-during-and post cycle

Ok bro, so for pct, all the sarms I will take in pct I guess there is 5 of them according to Dylans “perfect pct“ video. Do I have to inject them in liquid form or it is
the same if I take them in capsule form? If its better to inject them in liquid form, then can I mix them together and inject them in one shoot or
just take separate five shoots each day?

there are not five sarms in pct brother, there are 2... clomid, nolva and aromasin are just in liquid form here...

that frontloading shit is NOT necessary here whatsoever.... there are certain circumstances where it is okay but never necessary and DEFINITELY not necessary here...

there is not a human alive that can tell you what you will keep or not... there are so many variables but i provide the methods that will give you the best chance to do so... i have no clue what you will decide to do in terms of eating and training and so on and so forth... you are asking impossible questions in that regard but i give you the tools to do the very best you can do and then some...

there are not five sarms in pct brother, there are 2... clomid, nolva and aromasin are just in liquid form here...

that frontloading shit is NOT necessary here whatsoever.... there are certain circumstances where it is okay but never necessary and DEFINITELY not necessary here...

there is not a human alive that can tell you what you will keep or not... there are so many variables but i provide the methods that will give you the best chance to do so... i have no clue what you will decide to do in terms of eating and training and so on and so forth... you are asking impossible questions in that regard but i give you the tools to do the very best you can do and then some...
thanks Dylan, appreciate your words. so all five products you recommended in pct are oral, not injectable?

thanks bro, appreciate your help. so all five product you recommended in pct are oral, not injectable?

Top Bottom