napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle "plan"

SweetnSour Potato

Hi Guys

I am a new member from Aus & this is a first post. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the info you give. I've done a fair bit of research and wanted to get your opinion on a cycle plan I have in mind.
**note** - I am not looking to run this cycle immediately, nor am I in a rush. I am looking to within the next year or so... I just want to make sure its "right" before I do so. I understand you guys
don't recommend sus for a first cycle but that's all I seem to be able to get from my source.

My main questions are:
-whether running sarms forte s22 (ostarine) in PCT will be beneficial ? and if so what week to start
- whether 300mg or 500mg weekly with sus ?
- And any advice you guys think would be beneficial I am very open minded and want to learn from people that know their shit!

1-12 sust 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Ostarine ?

Height: 180cm/ 5ft 9
Weight: 86kgs/ 189 pounds
Body fat %: between 12-15%
Years of training: 2 years non educated lifting - 5 years educated lifting (I'm a personal trainer)
Complete cycle history: Ipomorelin+dac 20 weeks & 10 weeks Sarms ss2 (ostarine)
PCT for each cycle: no PCT
Goals: Lean muscle gain
Supplements: whey/pre workout. Creatine
No injuries, and nutrition consists of a High protien diet with moderate carb intake. few cheat meals a week ahha !

Thank you In advance guys !

I think you're too young to run a cycle. That's just my opinion.

Welcome to the board though. You'll get nothing but wisdom on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with 9th, unless you have some issues your test levels should still be high enough to be making gains pretty easily. Also sust isn't a good choice for a first cycle. E or c. Wait a few years and learn everything you can. Life is long, no need to rush into things like this

Hey bro, welcome fellow aussie! As the other boys have said, a year still won't be good to jump on but anyhow...

Be greatful you have found this forum before jumping into anything, I on the other hand had to learn the hard way!

I know you have said your not in any rush which is respected. my peice of advice wait till minimum 25 y/o the later the better tbh, but it is kinda hard when being on such a knowledgeable fourm it makes you want to jump the gun! But like what has been said just learn learn learn or better off start a sarm cycle till then...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

i agree hes too young now, but he said in a year. in one year or two i could see doing a cycle of test only. not sustanon. test cyp. and not 500mg, i would go with 250-350. dont worry about your source only providing sust, when it comes time you are ready for a cycle let me know and i can send you to Pharmalady. she is one of the forum sponsors.

he is a bit young now but you can tell that hes been trying to do research and go about this the smart way, so i respect that. in a year or two i dont see a problem with that personally. preferably two years from now i would say

I gotta give it to you, you have obviously done some research. This is a great place to continue learning

Thanks for that, yeh preferably wouldn't want sus on first cycle. I understand i'm not ready for a cycle yet, I'm just trying to learn and get a lot more knowledge before I go ahead with anything. Pharmalady is an Aus source?

Thanks for that, yeh preferably wouldn't want sus on first cycle. I understand i'm not ready for a cycle yet, I'm just trying to learn and get a lot more knowledge before I go ahead with anything. Pharmalady is an Aus source?

Pharmalady has options for shipping to Australia, yes.

Your right a fountain of knowledge. I've already learnt alot and can now see many of the things my mates are doing while cycling is completely wrong. They have definitely jumped the gun. I have no Problem with sarms in the meantime :)

Cheers bro !

Your right a fountain of knowledge. I've already learnt alot and can now see many of the things my mates are doing while cycling is completely wrong. They have definitely jumped the gun. I have no Problem with sarms in the meantime :)

Cheers bro !

Bro thats a smart decision. with that mindset you will succeed. just keep asking questions and researching. there is alot of knowledge and experience here. we are all learning every day... if you are interested in SARMS dylan or rick can lay you out a decent cycle.

Welcome... Good job doing your research and learning as much as possible and doing it the RIGHT WAY the first time when you're ready.

PHARMA LADY REP

Only thing with that you have to buy 100mls and it comes in

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It's only an option and lets keep this info private going forward... Thx

PHARMA LADY REP

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I am a new member from Aus & this is a first post. Just wanted to thank you guys for all the info you give. I've done a fair bit of research and wanted to get your opinion on a cycle plan I have in mind.
**note** - I am not looking to run this cycle immediately, nor am I in a rush. I am looking to within the next year or so... I just want to make sure its "right" before I do so. I understand you guys
don't recommend sus for a first cycle but that's all I seem to be able to get from my source.

My main questions are:
-whether running sarms forte s22 (ostarine) in PCT will be beneficial ? and if so what week to start
- whether 300mg or 500mg weekly with sus ?
- And any advice you guys think would be beneficial I am very open minded and want to learn from people that know their shit!

1-12 sust 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Ostarine ?

Height: 180cm/ 5ft 9
Weight: 86kgs/ 189 pounds
Body fat %: between 12-15%
Years of training: 2 years non educated lifting - 5 years educated lifting (I'm a personal trainer)
Complete cycle history: Ipomorelin+dac 20 weeks & 10 weeks Sarms ss2 (ostarine)
PCT for each cycle: no PCT
Goals: Lean muscle gain
Supplements: whey/pre workout. Creatine
No injuries, and nutrition consists of a High protien diet with moderate carb intake. few cheat meals a week ahha !

Thank you In advance guys !

hey bro...

as you already know, your quite young for steroid use but you made it clear you understood that and im very pleased to hear someone that has some common sense and listens...

as far as pct goes, your pct layout is very incomplete... ive done several videos explaining exactly how to run pct and why everything is so necessary that is listed... click this link to see them all https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dylan+gemelli+pct

here is the link to get the entire pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

i am happy to help you get started with sarms... put in a few more good years and you will be ready for your cycle... with the goals that you have, i have an excellent cycle for you... its the sarms super stack.. its the most tried and true sarms stack of them all... here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout... sarmsx has the highest quality sarms you can find and they ship worldwide with no problems whatsoever...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144&search=super

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom