napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle - Comments/Opinions

John Paul

Hey guys,

again many thanks for this page also from my side. It brought me lots of new knowledge.

Some basic facts about me:

- Weight: 81 Kg
- Height 177 cm
- Lifting: 6 years
- Body Fat: 14%

Target: increase strength, build lean mass; not to start with the heaviest cycle but take it slow and see first how my body reacts

Cycle: Sustanon 250 only + PCT
Length of the cycle: 10 W + 6W PCT

Q: Is the 10W cycle enough? I have read man threads that 10W is minimum and optimum is 12 W with dosage of 500mg / Week. However as mentioned I would like to take it easy as it is my first cycle and see what really happens and not to really overload my body.

Dosage:
- Sustanon: 250 mg /EW for 10 Weeks
- Aromasin: 12,5 mg / EOD for 10 Weeks (While using S250).

Q: Shall I continue using the Aromasin also during the PCT, or when shall I stop? Same week as with the last S250? Also I have read in many threads that it should be ‘adjusted accordingly’ – what does this exactly mean and how do I recognize that I should increase/decrease the dosage?

Break for 2 weeks and let the long test work. After 2 weeks start with the PCT.

PCT:
- Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25
- Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20

Q: How long shall be the PCT for 10 W cycle? What is the ideal length - is that 5 or 6 weeks?

I would be very happy for comments and opinions from any of you.

Thanks a lot JP.

In my opinion your cycle plan looks pretty good. You might want to lower your overall test amount just a hair (maybe 350-400mg/week), but it's probably okay at 500 if you just listen to your body (if a bit high for a first cycle). A ten week cycle should still net you decent results (although I'd just go for 12 anyhow personally). You will need a 6 week PCT regardless (as with any AAS cycle really). Definitely keep some aromasin on hand for your PCT, in case of any estrogen rebound. The dosage on this you will kind of have to listen to your body's reactions as well, but it may end up being the same as the on cycle dosage. Just remember after your PCT is done to take time off at least as long as your cycle was.

Dose the sust 250/375 per week, 500 in unnecessary.

6 week pct is required.

I would bump the cycle to 12 weeks, lot of longer esters in Sust.

Maybe try getting BF 12-13% before cycling aswell? Not a big deal but would be ideal.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

this is how i would run it...

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Post-CT/dp/B07628N1M5

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom