Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

First cycle blueprint

jamarts

New member
Member
Hello sir
I just wanted ur opinion on my first cycle
This is what I have planned;
250*2/week test(week 1-10)
500*2/week hcg(week 8-12)
Nolva 40mg daily(week12-13)
Nolva 20mg daily(week13-14)
Arimidex 0.5mg daily(week12-14)

Stats:
6 ft
85 kgs
17℅ bf

Is this a good plan sir? Please tell me what to change if u think it isnt. Thanks for all the amazing content on YouTube.
 
Negative. Body fat is too high for your height & weight, you have too little for pct, there's absolutely no need to run 1G of test a week, you need to use your AI while ON cycle.

How old are you?
What's your training history?
 
Well sir I'm 22, been training for five years.
The 17℅ bf is an accurate dexa scan reading. They say the lowest they have ever measured is 11℅. What all should I add for PCT sir? I have 200 euros approx.
 
Well sir I'm 22, been training for five years.
The 17℅ bf is an accurate dexa scan reading. They say the lowest they have ever measured is 11℅. What all should I add for PCT sir? I have 200 euros approx.

Bud you are too young...and I would wait until your bf% is in the 12-15 range.

Maybe you could look into Sarms
 
no it is not... your body fat is too high, your pct is PUTRID, just horrible as well... how old are you ? what are your goals?
 
Well sir I'm 22, been training for five years.
The 17℅ bf is an accurate dexa scan reading. They say the lowest they have ever measured is 11℅. What all should I add for PCT sir? I have 200 euros approx.

You are way too young for steroid use and not in the right condition either. Sarms might be a good option for you but you need to stay away from steroids right now
 
Top Bottom