napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finasteride [ proscar ]

Lowering DHT can cause all sorts of problems. I wouldn't suggest it at all. I ran 1 mg for my prostate for about 7 months and it affected my job performance because I couldn't think clearly. Most people supplement DHT not try to lower it.

I know I don't post here much but I had to chime in. I ran a cycle a year and a bit ago and was dosing only 1mg or so per day. I had 5mg tabs and broke them roughly into quarters. I'm telling you not even 3 weeks in and I had terrible libido and ED issues. I have never had either of those problems before. I stopped the finasteride and things got back to normal after a week or 2. I would never use this shit again or recommend it to anyone. I have a good head of hair and would happily go bald before using finasteride again. Just my personal experience.

I heard mention the other day that scientists believe they've finally discovered a cure for both baldness and gray hair..running the trials now. and waiting fda approval..so hold tight, technology is catching up

Yeah I am the one who started that linked other thread mentioned here..Don't go near that shit..Just came in from working outside today now that I finally have enough energy to do so and my stomach and love handle area is so swollen with water you would not believe difference..I need to take a pic in the morning and then another in the evening..Shit is abnormal and alien like not to mention the mental anguish that goes along with this shit...

Man bro sorry for all the trouble the shit put you through , I just thank noparking99 said something soon enough.. Hope you recover 10 fold

Top Bottom