napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Competitor Stack Questions

mp147

I have competing naturally in the drug sanctions for a couple of years now in the figure category. While I know most figure competitors utilize Anavar and Winstrol to achieve their amazing physiques, I am working on beinf my best with Sarms. I only get my Sarms from sarmsx.

I'm on my 3rd cycle utilizing 25mg of Osta and 10mg of LGD with amazing results. However, I still feel that I'm lacking the size to be competitive with the girls on anabolics.

I'm thinking of adding in RAD-140 or MK-677 or both to my forth and first competition prep cycle (along with S4 and GW of course) this season. My diet and prep are on point in the offseason.

Does anyone have any advice on which one would be more beneficial? Or should I add both?

I know there are all types of women with different physiques. I am going for the most size potential, while being the leanest and hardest I can without Var or Winny.

Any advice is more then appreciated. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have competing naturally in the drug sanctions for a couple of years now in the figure category. While I know most figure competitors utilize Anavar and Winstrol to achieve their amazing physiques, I am working on beinf my best with Sarms. I only get my Sarms from sarmsx.

I'm on my 3rd cycle utilizing 25mg of Osta and 10mg of LGD with amazing results. However, I still feel that I'm lacking the size to be competitive with the girls on anabolics.

I'm thinking of adding in RAD-140 or MK-677 or both to my forth and first competition prep cycle (along with S4 and GW of course) this season. My diet and prep are on point in the offseason.

Does anyone have any advice on which one would be more beneficial? Or should I add both?

I know there are all types of women with different physiques. I am going for the most size potential, while being the leanest and hardest I can without Var or Winny.

Any advice is more then appreciated. Thank you so much!

Both are going to benefit you the most, but RAD would be my choice for the most mass in a shorter time frame between the two. You also said it will be part of a prep cycle, and MK-677 can cause water retention in some people, especially if potassium to sodium ratio is off at all. MK-677 needs ran long term too so if you have enough time, and you are in off season for quite a while, I'd definitely add that as well. I'd say give it at least 6 months as a minimum to get results, but a year is optimal

LGD, MK-2866 and RAD with S4 and GW is about the best cycle you could hope for for lean mass. If you have the means and timeframe to add in MK-677 I would do that as well.

This is the layout your be looking at, which is the mega super stack, and if you decide to add MK-677 you can add that to it as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM

*MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

just be careful with rad please.. not all women, but some women have had some sides, water retention etc for reasons i dont know and its possible it was their diet etc... if you use it, start low.. 5 mg per day to start and then move forward... mk677 will increase your appetite which will obviously help build size quickly...

Thank you so much to both of you!! I didn't know that about the side effects or the water retention! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much to both of you!! I didn't know that about the side effects or the water retention! Thank you so much!

its not a guarantee but ive seen it and thats why im hesitant recommending rad to women... just be aware and be careful... females respond EXTREMELY well to mk2866...

But I would still have to run the MK-2866 long term in order to see results and not just on a prep cycle? And the water retention would still be an issue?

But I would still have to run the MK-2866 long term in order to see results and not just on a prep cycle? And the water retention would still be an issue?

water retention? there is no water retention with 2866... your confusing that with 677... 677 is LONG term, not 2866...

nevermind, you are already using it... thats ostarine... you need to add s4 because of the aesthetics and strength you get from it... it will make you appear much bigger than you are with the muscle defining...

Yes I'm confusing the MK-2866, with the MK-677. Got it....yes I have been running it for a while now and it's been amazing. Thank you sooo much again!!!! I really appreciate all of the amazing insight on this forum.

Yes I'm confusing the MK-2866, with the MK-677. Got it....yes I have been running it for a while now and it's been amazing. Thank you sooo much again!!!! I really appreciate all of the amazing insight on this forum.

your very welcome... trust me, go with s4 here... you will be amazed at what it can do... im always here if you need my help... you can pm me anytime as well

Top Bottom