napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female Bulking Cycle

Laurvier

Hello, looking to put on some good lean mass. About 8-10 lbs Wanting to switch to Sarms after views and all the great videos/posts. Seems like a no brainer. I'm a phys competitor on the smaller side so I like to gain some Stregth with the mass while not putting on too much bodyfat. I've seen other posts but have been confused because there are so many options. I will be cutting my cardio down to 3 days a week 30 min sessions and weights training 4-5 days a week.

Was thinking, LD, MK677, S4? Thoughts suggestions?

Current stats
137 (last stage weight 124)
17.4 BF (last stage bf 8.3)

Hello, looking to put on some good lean mass. About 8-10 lbs Wanting to switch to Sarms after views and all the great videos/posts. Seems like a no brainer. I'm a phys competitor on the smaller side so I like to gain some Stregth with the mass while not putting on too much bodyfat. I've seen other posts but have been confused because there are so many options. I will be cutting my cardio down to 3 days a week 30 min sessions and weights training 4-5 days a week.

Current stats

I don't see a problem with those based on your goals, but as a female you want to start with lower doses with mk677 and LGD, amd I'll

1-12 LGD 5mg per day dosed in the am. (If no sides after a couple weeks go to 10mg)
1-12 MK-677 12.5mg per day dosed in the am (if no proble,s after a couple weeks go to 25mg)
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

This is a fantastic stack. I'm currently running the exact same set up. I'm only about 2 weeks in but been on mk677 for a few months and I love it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Current stats
i would not recommend that stack for you at all... i WOULD recommend sarms but definitely a different stack... the triple stack is what females respond to the best and with the least amount of any sort of side effect...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom