napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite cutting cycle

ncbro

So I'm hoping I'll be at a high enough body weight by like march where I'm happy with my size to do a cutting cycle for the first time and get shredded af.
I'm thinking of doing a
Test E: 400mg wk 1-12
Tren E: 400mg wk 1-12
Eq: 500mg 1-12
Winstrol: 7-12
Arom: 12.5 EOD
Caber: 1mg every 3

Pct:
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Any thoughts or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eq needs to be 16 weeks at least. Besides that, I like the layout. What dose of winny? Your ran tren before?
I'd cut the last three weeks of clomid in half.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Eq needs to be 16 weeks at least. Besides that, I like the layout. What dose of winny? Your ran tren before?
I'd cut the last three weeks of clomid in half.

I'm going to do 50mg of winny. And it'll be my first time running tren, I'm nervous but excited to give it a shot.

I'm going to do 50mg of winny. And it'll be my first time running tren, I'm nervous but excited to give it a shot.

Good winny dose.
Ok. Most prefer taking tren ace the first time in case sides are too bad, you can stop and it goes away in a few days. By the time E loads, you'll have to wait a lot longer for sides to subside if you can't handle it. Just food for thought.

Good winny dose.
Ok. Most prefer taking tren ace the first time in case sides are too bad, you can stop and it goes away in a few days. By the time E loads, you'll have to wait a lot longer for sides to subside if you can't handle it. Just food for thought.

I've read that in a few places. How long would you say to run the tren ace?

If you can, 12 weeks. And if you do that, you might as well to test prop. But they might have a bite if you aren't used to pinning. And eod pins get old lol. Right now I'm doing two pins a week aas and at least two pins per day for peps.

If you can, 12 weeks. And if you do that, you might as well to test prop. But they might have a bite if you aren't used to pinning. And eod pins get old lol. Right now I'm doing two pins a week aas and at least two pins per day for peps.

Yeahh I know man. That's why I was going to do tren E because I'm always flying for stuff. And only having to stress about pinning 2 times when traveling is less stressful

Yeahh I know man. That's why I was going to do tren E because I'm always flying for stuff. And only having to stress about pinning 2 times when traveling is less stressful

Then go E and pin twice a week. Monday and Thursday are my favorites. Just feel your body as you go. For me, the sweat is the only thing that annoys me lol.

Then go E and pin twice a week. Monday and Thursday are my favorites. Just feel your body as you go. For me, the sweat is the only thing that annoys me lol.

lol I can only imagine, I'm stoked to give it a shot. I'm not until like march because I want to be like 300lbs before I worry about cutting and being aesthetic

lol I can only imagine, I'm stoked to give it a shot. I'm not until like march because I want to be like 300lbs before I worry about cutting and being aesthetic

300??? That's fucking massive! I'm still fighting to hit 225 lol

300??? That's fucking massive! I'm still fighting to hit 225 lol

Lol yeah bro I'm 255 right now, I'm 6'8 though lol. I'm running a bulk cycle in October and going to try to really gain hella weight

Lol yeah bro I'm 255 right now, I'm 6'8 though lol. I'm running a bulk cycle in October and going to try to really gain hella weight

Ah ok. The height makes a difference. I'm 6'2" lol.

You're a big dude so dosages might affect you differently, but don't underestimate the tren..... I've only ran it once at 200mg per week and it was plenty! Saw major changes and strength gain. That was only coupled with my trt for 10 weeks. I had enough by week 8. I felt the cardio sides and difficulty breathing the most for me.

400mg pw first run will have you beast like if you can handle it. The reason I say that too is because you have other compounds in the mix as well. Have fun and be prepared for some gains.
Yeah bro, I think I will give 400mg a shot but if I feel crazy side I will drop it down to 200mg and if i still feel like shit i will drop it completely. I haven't had sides with anything else yet so I am praying for the same with tren lol

Tren can be pretty rough I ran that shit at 875mg a week for about 5 months some of the sides sucked like the dreams and having a hard time sleeping but damn I looked good.

Tren can be pretty rough I ran that shit at 875mg a week for about 5 months some of the sides sucked like the dreams and having a hard time sleeping but damn I looked good.

damn bro, I'm going to be running that at half the dosage of that for 3 months lmao i couldn't imagine that

You dont wanna be dosing clomid at 100, when I did, I packed on 5 pds in a week of just water gain.

Actually your pct is horrible. Do a search for PCT, Dylan posts it all the time for other people that cant search.

You dont wanna be dosing clomid at 100, when I did, I packed on 5 pds in a week of just water gain.

Actually your pct is horrible. Do a search for PCT, Dylan posts it all the time for other people that cant search.

I mean 50/50/25/25 thanks bro!

Tren Ace rocks... but after multiple runs from 8-12 weeks.. my findings were best to pin daily at 50 or 75 mg.......I tried pinning 100 every third day.......damn.. I'd rather a fat lady sat on my face after she ate 10 bean burritos.........I got frigging hiccups ........they would last for a whole day.......not to mention my digestive system felt like shit.........once I backed dosage to 50 or 75 mg daily...it was much more tolerable. and sides disappeared......can't even say I had the 'wake up with sheets soaking wet' like 100 3x a week did!.. but it seems everyone is different and sides float from one to another........but damn it sure makes your physique look AWESOME!

Top Bottom