napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fast heartbeat on 250mg test-e cycle

I think THAT is the issue. I do zero cardio. I’m working on getting something low impact, like a bike, at one so I can incorporate some morning work.

That may be the issue bro!! Cardio is imperative whether cutting or bulking to improve stroke volume so the heart doesn't have to work as hard to supply you with what you need!!

That may be the issue bro!! Cardio is imperative whether cutting or bulking to improve stroke volume so the heart doesn't have to work as hard to supply you with what you need!!

Totally agree... Do cardio daily for 40min min. Elliptical only. I can’t run outside anymore, it’s tearing my body up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree... Do cardio daily for 40min min. Elliptical only. I can’t run outside anymore, it’s tearing my body up.

I with you on the running bro that shit tears up my lower back and knees!! I do either the eliptical, arc trainer, bike or jump rope.

I hear you there bro. With this herniated disc, running is not an option anymore for me. It's too much impact right in the disc. I stick to incline treadmill walking, stairclimber, and elliptical

i ran 10 miles a day for YEARS and i mean probably way too many... now i do 70 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the stairclimber along with tennis 3 nights a week and one of the tennis classes is called cardio tennis so there is plenty of running... i love to run but it takes a toll on your body

I hear you there bro. With this herniated disc, running is not an option anymore for me. It's too much impact right in the disc. I stick to incline treadmill walking, stairclimber, and elliptical

It’s shitty too cause I love running outside. I get a big natural high from it.

Top Bottom