napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EXTREME Muscle Cramping: Sarms Super Stack (7 SARMS)

That's some scary shit, I'd get off that stuff and take a loss. Im curious as to what led you to choose SARMs over AAS.
A lot of people dont want to deal with the horrible sides and health strain from AAS, not to mention the shutdown. That's nothing new. The reasons are fairly obvious.

The problem is a lot of people buy cheap shit from sketchy companies that are not anything close to a legit or real sarm whatsoever

A lot of people dont want to deal with the horrible sides and health strain from AAS, not to mention the shutdown. That's nothing new. The reasons are fairly obvious.

The problem is a lot of people buy cheap shit from sketchy companies that are not anything close to a legit or real sarm whatsoever

Nailed it, plus I'm done with pinning to be honest. I've got a young family and my priorities have changed. Instead of raw size, lower BF% and strength I'm after health, longevity and sport performance. My body does well in the 10-12% BF range.

I've been <7% BF a few times and frankly I felt like poo unless I was on ECA or other stims which is a whole other can of worms.

Long term I could see myself sticking to just mk677, rad 140, mk2866 and GW. I've got a few injuries that are currently a non-issue. Since I'm on such a cocktail of SARMS, I can't sit here and tell you its X or Y doing it. I'm just coming into the sweet spot of mk 677 (+6 months) plus all of the SARMs I'm on do have healing properties, some more than others obviously.

That's some scary shit, I'd get off that stuff and take a loss. Im curious as to what led you to choose SARMs over AAS.

It is scary but I'm not sure I will ever find out the cause from it. I've only read online that some uses report mineral imbalances and deficiencies while on LGD which is what sparked me to start this thread. These imbalances could lead to the cramping, weakness and fatigue I'm experiencing OR I could just be straight up sick....maybe a little of both. If this isn't cleared up by the weekend I am going for a blood panel to get some information. The good news is I am feeling much better today. I hope the trend continues.

I've got Ibutamoren and Cardarine from Neobolics and have one side effect from both compounds. I get dry skin on my hands. Wondering if anyone else has that side from Neobolics...Crazy stack 95reds btw..7 compounds is alot. Hope you get the bloods done to see what's going on...and please share if you do.

I've got Ibutamoren and Cardarine from Neobolics and have one side effect from both compounds. I get dry skin on my hands. Wondering if anyone else has that side from Neobolics...Crazy stack 95reds btw..7 compounds is alot. Hope you get the bloods done to see what's going on...and please share if you do.
sarms would not cause that kind of side effect

Update:

The sides are much much better to say the least. I feel about 95% of the normal I felt before the cramping started. I say this only because I do and am still experiencing some cramping from time to time. For example, If I take a full swing with my longest golf clubs I get tight muscles....dare I so almost contractions as I finish my follow through. This is then followed by a bit of pain as the muscles rebound. I am almost certain at this point I just need to keep hydrated and keep my electrolytes in good shape. I decided not to get any blood work done because I feel fine otherwise. Tonight I will be finally getting back to my workout routine to see how the body handles that.

This coming up on week 9 of the cycle and the gains/transformation has been tremendous. I keep gaining weight but my clothing all fits the same if not looser than it did before. I really think the MK677 is really starting to shine through and prove its worth. I am looking forward to running it longer term as I really think its the holy grail on so many levels.

For the record, I scaled back RAD140 from 30 - 20mg and I will most likely keep it at this level until the end of the cycle. I will also be continuing with the cal/mag/potassium and electrolyte mixes and drinks until the end of the cycle.

I'd like to thank everyone for their contributions and insight in regards to my scenario.

Top Bottom