napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EXTREME Muscle Cramping: Sarms Super Stack (7 SARMS)

95redz

Hi all. I am a long time lurker and long time researcher. Before we start, I'd like to give a brief history on myself. I have cycled AAS before (5 cycles w/ proper PCT) and this is now my 3rd and largest SARM cycle yet. I am in excellent shape and I eat very well. Here is what I am taking on my 12 week cycle (currently on week 7):

MK677 - 15mg (plan on running year round-currently on month 6)
RAD 140 - 30mg
MK2866 - 20mg
SR9009 - 30mg
GW - 20mg
LGD 4033 - 5mg
S4 - 60 mg

All items are sourced from Neobolics here in Canada. I have taken all of the above SARMS with exception of LGD 4033 as this is my first time. To keep things short and sweet, 3 days ago I started experiencing mega leg cramps (calves and upper legs). The next morning is was in my biceps, forearms and hands and it hasn't gone away since. This all started Friday morning. I went out Saturday afternoon and picked up potassium, calcium and magnesium. I am upping my fluid intake to 1.5 - 2 gallons a day. The cramping has come down a bit, but my hands are the absolute worst. Typing this is near crippling. Walking and biking is a chore and I am WEAK as hell. I tried to do a pull-up last night and I couldn't hang onto the bar. Picking my nose is a chore lol...but seriously. I'm in trouble and I'm supposed to golf this week at a high level. I plan on going to pickup some taurine powder this afternoon to get that going. I have never ever experienced these sides ever (test, winny, dbol, var, EQ and the SARMS above). the only thing new is LGD.

So, is it the LGD? Do I stop? What can I do?? Its really affecting my life. I can't pickup my daughter, I haven't worked out in 3 days and its painful.

STATS:
193 lbs (+17 since i started MK677 6 months ago)
12-14% BF.
I still fit the same M sized clothes when I weighed 173lbs 8 months ago
I have definitely noticed a big re comp in the last 7 weeks. I'm strong, fast and feel awesome....except now.

Any help you guys can give would be awesome!!

I do have PCT on hand should I need to stop.....but I don't want to.

*and yes I know technically I'm not taking 7 sarms*

I should probably post about my diet. I eat primarily keto, however I purposely will eat carbs on 2 our of 7 days as a form of a cyclical reload. I feel amazing on Keto and I have experienced 0 sides with any of these other SARMS (including MK677) while eating Keto.

I eat 6 cups of veggies a day at least and I take a sugar free fiber supplement as well. Protein comes from eggs, chicken, whey, beef, cheddar cheese and fish. I will snack on almonds. The days I eat carbs its primarily oats and on one of the days I will usually eat an entire pizza over 2 meals haha!! I'm not training of dieting for any show or sorts and I experience 0 crash when I carb up.

I train 3-4 times a week and I bike every day outside.

I play hockey and golf. My hockey season starts soon and I am looking forward to the added size and strength.

*EDIT* I also take fish and flax oil. I am going to starting taking creatine monohydrate and glutamine (5g) starting in 2 days.

Last edited:
it's about week 7-8 that sarms really kick in, so no, it's not wierd at all

Good to know. I was always under the impression 4 weeks was enough time. Either way, the research I found from others suggested it may be from the LGD and to look at taking taurine, potassium & magnesium.

I tend to side with this since I ran virtually the same stack last time, except no LGD and no SR9009.

they are peaking now so it could be a number of things... not so sure on what but something is clearly not agreeing with you... cramping usually indicates a lack of electrolytes, dehydration etc... you are supposed to get 4700 mg per day of potassium and most fall well short of that

they are peaking now so it could be a number of things... not so sure on what but something is clearly not agreeing with you... cramping usually indicates a lack of electrolytes, dehydration etc... you are supposed to get 4700 mg per day of potassium and most fall well short of that

Thank you sir for your insight. I'm taking 600mg in tablet form right now. I'm doing a bit better than yesterday but still not 100% Very weak hands and forearms and sore legs. Typing is a strain even. I'm chugging water like crazy today and I am eating some carbs just for the hydration as apposed to keto.

If I don't feel better tomorrow i intend on getting blood work done. I've got 2 kids at home, both with odd rashes so that could be part of it.

Thank you sir for your insight. I'm taking 600mg in tablet form right now. I'm doing a bit better than yesterday but still not 100% Very weak hands and forearms and sore legs. Typing is a strain even. I'm chugging water like crazy today and I am eating some carbs just for the hydration as apposed to keto.

If I don't feel better tomorrow i intend on getting blood work done. I've got 2 kids at home, both with odd rashes so that could be part of it.

Not sure man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure man

I wish I knew what was going on. I'm already in gym withdraw and I'm not liking this current state for trying to play competitive golf this weekend. On that note, I'm a total beast on the course right now with these SARMS. I'm easily a club longer and I have so much confidence.

UPDATE: I still feel pretty cramped up but its the worst in my hands and forearms. I went to bed early last night feeling aweful and not much has changed today. I'm generally just weak, light headed and lethargic. I'm not ruling out being sick.

I grabbed some taurine powder and am taking 3g 2x per day and so far it seems to have helped slightly. I know when test I usually got "test flu". Is there such thing as SARMS flu?

UPDATE: I still feel pretty cramped up but its the worst in my hands and forearms. I went to bed early last night feeling aweful and not much has changed today. I'm generally just weak, light headed and lethargic. I'm not ruling out being sick.

I grabbed some taurine powder and am taking 3g 2x per day and so far it seems to have helped slightly. I know when test I usually got "test flu". Is there such thing as SARMS flu?

Theres no such thing and as ive said more than once, we have NO IDEA the problem

I just wanted to update the situation. Today is day 6 and I am still feeling a bit weak and especially true in both of my hands however today is the best day so far. My legs aren't nearly as cramped and I am able to perform on a comparable level pre-cramping. I can't say for sure what is causing this and I don't know if anyone will ever be able to. I started some electrolyte powder yesterday and I am still taking cal + mag + potassium. I've been eating plenty of carbs as well as drinking close to 2 gallons of water per day. I haven't done any physical exercise other than biking to work daily. yesterday I had a fever off and on and felt really tired around 8pm.

I've contemplated stopping the LGD4033 this Saturday which would basically put me at an 8 week cycle in regards to this compound. Ideally I would then continue on with the other SARMS in my stack for the remaining 4 weeks of my intended 12 week cycle. Is there any reason to advise against dropping LGD prior to the end of the full cycle while remaining on the other SARMS?

I just wanted to update the situation. Today is day 6 and I am still feeling a bit weak and especially true in both of my hands however today is the best day so far. My legs aren't nearly as cramped and I am able to perform on a comparable level pre-cramping. I can't say for sure what is causing this and I don't know if anyone will ever be able to. I started some electrolyte powder yesterday and I am still taking cal + mag + potassium. I've been eating plenty of carbs as well as drinking close to 2 gallons of water per day. I haven't done any physical exercise other than biking to work daily. yesterday I had a fever off and on and felt really tired around 8pm.

I've contemplated stopping the LGD4033 this Saturday which would basically put me at an 8 week cycle in regards to this compound. Ideally I would then continue on with the other SARMS in my stack for the remaining 4 weeks of my intended 12 week cycle. Is there any reason to advise against dropping LGD prior to the end of the full cycle while remaining on the other SARMS?

Its all up to you man. Noone can really tell u at this point

That's some scary shit, I'd get off that stuff and take a loss. Im curious as to what led you to choose SARMs over AAS.

Top Bottom