napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Experience with robolics?

Jnasty720

Hello all! Just want to know some peoples experience with robolics, as I'm a little hesitant by the very low prices, but then again I know it's an ugl. I am thinking about the Test E and EQ for my next cycle. Appreciate any responses😃

They been around for a long time your safe to order from them forsure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo is my go to source man. His gear is very potent. I've referred a few bros to him and they were all surprised by the quality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Robo is stand up. He’s an artist at what he does and is my dude. He’s one of the most reliable and dependable sources on this board and others. The 44 fucks with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's awesome man you won't be disappointed. I'm a rep if you have any questions.

Also make sure your using the new email to place orders

Hello all! Just want to know some peoples experience with robolics, as I'm a little hesitant by the very low prices, but then again I know it's an ugl. I am thinking about the Test E and EQ for my next cycle. Appreciate any responses[emoji2]

I am a Robo rep as well. We actually lowered all of our prices across the board a few months back just so that we would be comparable with the other labs. Were we worth the higher prices? Absafuckinglutely lol. But Robo decided to make it more affordable so that other could taste the gains that are created under the Robolics name. Feel free to contact me if FL with anything you need.

I just placed an order with Bitcoin and I have a few questions. My order total is 210$ and I used bitcoin. I sent 200$ because it says 200$ minimum and I would have owed 190$. Wondering if that is okay. And will I get a confirmation for my order once you guys see my payment. Thanks

I just placed an order with Bitcoin and I have a few questions. My order total is 210$ and I used bitcoin. I sent 200$ because it says 200$ minimum and I would have owed 190$. Wondering if that is okay. And will I get a confirmation for my order once you guys see my payment. Thanks
This is best handled privately via email or pm. Hit up one of the reps or robo himself for clarification. They'll get you taken care of.

Sending you a pm bro.

Top Bottom