napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen and Fat Loss?

NJBro

I am pretty sure I have asked this question before so forgive me for repeating but I can't remember the answer. Getting old sux!! LOL.

I am currently running my TRT dose of Test Cyp @ 200mg a week and the SarmsX 12 week cut stack.

My E numbers always come in at the high normal scale but never enough for the Dr to prescribe Aromasin damnit!! LOL
I am defiantly holding a little water. Would it be bennificial to run Aromasin at 7.5 mg e3d to get the water off and tighten things up a bit? Also I am on BP meds that have a light diuretic in them and do not want to carry any more water than I really have to.

I am pretty sure I have asked this question before so forgive me for repeating but I can't remember the answer. Getting old sux!! LOL.

I am currently running my TRT dose of Test Cyp @ 200mg a week and the SarmsX 12 week cut stack.

My E numbers always come in at the high normal scale but never enough for the Dr to prescribe Aromasin damnit!! LOL
I am defiantly holding a little water. Would it be bennificial to run Aromasin at 7.5 mg e3d to get the water off and tighten things up a bit? Also I am on BP meds that have a light diuretic in them and do not want to carry any more water than I really have to.

Yes there's nothing wrong with that bro. Go for it. A low dose Aromasin would probably do you some good

Thanks Rick. I will start it in the am. Will it help at all with fat loss?
It can to some degree because lower estrogen typically means less fat storage but don't expect anything substantial from that. You certainly don't want to tank your estrogen and want to stay in range. The main thing is to use it to just reduce the bloat and stay more dry

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It can to some degree because lower estrogen typically means less fat storage but don't expect anything substantial from that. You certainly don't want to tank your estrogen and want to stay in range. The main thing is to use it to just reduce the bloat and stay more dry

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick. I am more concerned with the extra water, I know for a fact it contributes to my hypertension. My dose hasen't changed in 15 years I don't want to contribute to the condition getting worse because of something I am doing to improve my Heath. Irony can be a bitch sometimes. LOL

Thanks Rick. I am more concerned with the extra water, I know for a fact it contributes to my hypertension. My dose hasen't changed in 15 years I don't want to contribute to the condition getting worse because of something I am doing to improve my Heath. Irony can be a bitch sometimes. LOL

i would definitely try aromasin bro... also, add dandelion root... its a natural diuretic and it helps to rid of excess water in a healthy way...

I think I too will also try dandelion root for a bit of water shedding, thanks for the info guys ! Is this something I purchase as just dandelion root or is there a specific one I should be aware of that works the best ?

I think I too will also try dandelion root for a bit of water shedding, thanks for the info guys ! Is this something I purchase as just dandelion root or is there a specific one I should be aware of that works the best ?

natures way makes a very high quality product... thats the only brand of dandelion root I use...

Top Bottom