napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esarms and Banned Nutrition Comments and Feedback Thread

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
This thread is for esarms and banned nutrition comments and feedback to be made as well as any questions...

Here are some links for several logs that have been done on products...

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms buddhabuilder

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms stevesmi

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms cbbram

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms rickrock

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms awm1981

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...ghlight=esarms twinkiegains

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms elevenbravo77

Hey Dylan
I recently bought both Cardazol and M1-Mk and to my surprise, it says on both bottles “contains ephedrine”. The ingredients list does not list this as far as I could see.
- do you know how much of a dose is in these products?
I just want to know before taking

Hey Dylan
I recently bought both Cardazol and M1-Mk and to my surprise, it says on both bottles “contains ephedrine”. The ingredients list does not list this as far as I could see.
- do you know how much of a dose is in these products?
I just want to know before taking

You would have to email customer service about that

Hello,
I am planning out a future cycle and looking to add S4 to the stack. I had my eye one the recomp 1 12 week pack and had a quick question. I read over Dylan's s4 dosing guide and compared with other guides it seems that most people suggest dosing at 50mg-70mg and some even more. Unless I'm not doing the math correctly, the package would not include a full 12 weeks of S4 for 3 30ml bottles if I ran 50mg/day for 12 weeks. I'd assume I'd have to add another 3 bottles for the full 12 weeks? Not a big deal if that's the case. Just making sure that if I decide to go that route that I'd have everything I needed.

Hello,
I am planning out a future cycle and looking to add S4 to the stack. I had my eye one the recomp 1 12 week pack and had a quick question. I read over Dylan's s4 dosing guide and compared with other guides it seems that most people suggest dosing at 50mg-70mg and some even more. Unless I'm not doing the math correctly, the package would not include a full 12 weeks of S4 for 3 30ml bottles if I ran 50mg/day for 12 weeks. I'd assume I'd have to add another 3 bottles for the full 12 weeks? Not a big deal if that's the case. Just making sure that if I decide to go that route that I'd have everything I needed.

Hi,

You picked up on something I missed. I ordered the 12 week cycle for an enhanced recomposition. I asked to substitute Anabolicum for Testolone, which which they accommodated. The 12 week cycle came with 3 bottles of Testolone (10mg), Cardarine (20mg), Ostabolic (25 mg) and Andarine (25 mg). Dosing Andarine 2x a day, and Testalone at 20 mg a day, will make me run out of those two in 6 weeks. I contacted esarms and inquired about the Testalone only being 10mg and running out too soon (I had not realized I would have the same issue with the S4). I was told by an esarms rep that "Testolone is 10mgs, there is no need to double up." I have scoured the Internet and have yet to see any site that recommends less than 20mgs. Either their stuff is that much more superior to other products, or I am getting bad information. With that said, had I known that this may not be a true 12 week cycle, I would have gone elsewhere. $1,300.00 is a lot to pay for something that may not be a true 12 week cycle. I am trying to find further information on the isarms forum that will make me feel better about my purchase, but I have not found anything yet. One thing I will say is that they are quick to get back to queries, and their product doesn't taste nasty like others.

Hi,

You picked up on something I missed. I ordered the 12 week cycle for an enhanced recomposition. I asked to substitute Anabolicum for Testolone, which which they accommodated. The 12 week cycle came with 3 bottles of Testolone (10mg), Cardarine (20mg), Ostabolic (25 mg) and Andarine (25 mg). Dosing Andarine 2x a day, and Testalone at 20 mg a day, will make me run out of those two in 6 weeks. I contacted esarms and inquired about the Testalone only being 10mg and running out too soon (I had not realized I would have the same issue with the S4). I was told by an esarms rep that "Testolone is 10mgs, there is no need to double up." I have scoured the Internet and have yet to see any site that recommends less than 20mgs. Either their stuff is that much more superior to other products, or I am getting bad information. With that said, had I known that this may not be a true 12 week cycle, I would have gone elsewhere. $1,300.00 is a lot to pay for something that may not be a true 12 week cycle. I am trying to find further information on the isarms forum that will make me feel better about my purchase, but I have not found anything yet. One thing I will say is that they are quick to get back to queries, and their product doesn't taste nasty like others.

Its perfectly fine to run 10 mg per day of rad and get great results...

Hello,

Yes correct

Hi,

Rad140 is powerful. 10mg will absolutely yield great results

Does anyone have any feedback on their experience with 10mg rad140 dosing?
I have also just realised that what I’ve purchased is not 20mg.

I assume there is a reason every dosing protocol I’ve read lists 20mg, so I’d be interested to hear how people have gone on esarms at 10mg.

I’m also interested to hear how people have gone with esarms s4 at 50mg per day?
Previously with another brand I’ve scaled up to 100mg with out an issue.

Does anyone know the rational behind esarms halving their dosage of rad140 and s4 compared to the rest of the market?

Appreciate your thoughts and any experiences you can share.

Last edited:
thats something you would have to ask them... Each company makes their products their own way and Ive seen quite a bit of differential out there... I can tell you that its generally always 10 mg/ml with rad140 and has always been since it was first released

Have you got your answer on this bro?
I need to order Cardazol, but I need to talk to you first.

They advised 20mg per day was not necessary.

I’m running the Rad140 with S4, MK286 & GW.
I’m considering going to 20mg of Rad regardless.

Dylan if you were running the above for yourself would you be running 20mg per day of e-sarms rad140?

Top Bottom