napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition

Erectile dysfunction

Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed
 
C

cbbram00

Guest
Same thing happened to me in my second week and I was fine when the time came to perform. You should be fine...
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

Are you using Aromasin and caber on that cycle bro? If not, that probably explains your whole issue with prolactin and/or estrogen out of control. If not controlled this will only get worse and you could have other complications including gyno
 
C

cbbram00

Guest
Re: RE: Re: Erectile dysfunction

RickRock said:
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

Are you using Aromasin and caber on that cycle bro? If not, that probably explains your whole issue with prolactin and/or estrogen out of control. If not controlled this will only get worse and you could have other complications including gyno
Yeah I don't see Caber on his list but he has Aromasin. You think his prolactin can be high already in only his 3rd week? I'm curious...
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: Erectile dysfunction

cbbram said:
RickRock said:
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

Are you using Aromasin and caber on that cycle bro? If not, that probably explains your whole issue with prolactin and/or estrogen out of control. If not controlled this will only get worse and you could have other complications including gyno
Yeah I don't see Caber on his list but he has Aromasin. You think his prolactin can be high already in only his 3rd week? I'm curious...


It definitely can with that dose of NPP, and the fact that it is a shorter ester. Prolactin can rise in a hurry
 

FL1025

VIP Member
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed
I don't see any caber or prami in that cycle. The ed is more than likely from elevated prolactin from the NPP. If your not taking either I'd get one...in the mean time you can take some OTC vitamin B6 dosed around 400-600mg since you have that date but it def won't work like caber or prami
 

drb_iac

Active member
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

Hmmm...never encontered this before.However my cycles would have stopped after your first two items. Week 1-16 500 test, and 600eq, then 50 x 2 /2weeks clomid. Also a pair of female lips help..sorry couldn't resist.
 
P

PHURIOUS

Guest
Ya im wondering why npp for 8 weeks when u could run deca w your long ester the whole way and run cabe for the nadrolone sides


PHURIOUS PHARMA
 

SpikedEggnog

Active member
Dedication2211 said:
Im 20 years old and im currently in the third week of my cycle. Just four days ago i was having strong erections and also preformed good in bed. However, this morning i woke up and my penis looks like it has shrunken and feels really light and i also have trouble getting hard and if i do it goes soft extremely fast. Is there anyway i can fix this? because i am set to meet a girl tomorrow night and i dont want to have any problems.


my current cycle consist of:
Week 1-20 Test 400 ew
Week 1-20 EQ 600 ew
Week 1-8 NPP 100 eod
Week 14-20 TBOL 60 ed

Week 1-26 aromasin 12.5 eod
Week 20-24 clomid 50/50/50/25 ed
Week 20-24 nolva 40/40/20/20 ed

you're running way too much crap at 20 man..you should be worrying about your long term health rather then some one night stand garbage..
 
C

cbbram00

Guest
Wow I just realized this guy is 20 years old... I need to start paying attention to that more...
 

drb_iac

Active member
cbbram said:
Wow I just realized this guy is 20 years old... I need to start paying attention to that more...

Yeah..I have a few years on him, so it is very odd to me.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
PHURIOUS said:
Ya im wondering why npp for 8 weeks when u could run deca w your long ester the whole way and run cabe for the nadrolone sides


PHURIOUS PHARMA


Deca is the hardest steroid out there to recover from, because it takes forever and a day to clear. I don't recommend Deca for people that still cycle because of that, and I don't think that's exactly the right route for a 20year old especially. Besides that fact, Deca seems to carry more side effects for most people. The longer ester seems to cause more problems with gyno, Deca Dick, water retention, etc...
 

drb_iac

Active member
This has never happened to me and I always use deca at some dosage, whether it be 200,250,400,600. I only did 600 a few times, but many cycles of 400 deca, 500sus 200cyp. And as I have written quite a few times my all time go to cycle that I still use today is 250 sus, 200cyp, 200 deca, 600eq. So actually most commonly my test is always at least 100mg more than deca. I got deca dick for the first time this year just trying an experiment and for the first time in my life I took 1 injection of 1000 deca, and that did it to me. But my test was still 500.So with only one lopsided injection where my test was not exceeding my deca it got it. So one of two things...I have never tried npp or tbol, so it is either one of those OR there is something else going on. I never did care for short chained anything, so maybe there is a harder blast from npp than deca, just like the difference between trenA and trenE.
 
Im using caber at 0.5 at the end of each week but i guess its not working. So should i stop using my NPP? I just hit my last shot of this week right now at 100mg. I also bought some Viagra just in case.
 
P

PHURIOUS

Guest
Ya i would just drop the npp for a while. Your body is telling u it doesnt like it.


PHURIOUS PHARMA
 
Because of this im rejecting girls left and right. Also, its starting to seem like im scared of the vagina LOL. like i can deal with my balls shrinking but when my penis gets smaller, thats a problem. So do you guys think i should take my NPP out of my cycle or instead of 100mg eod, i shoot it twice a week?
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Dedication2211 said:
Im using caber at 0.5 at the end of each week but i guess its not working. So should i stop using my NPP? I just hit my last shot of this week right now at 100mg. I also bought some Viagra just in case.


That dose is supposed to,be double that bro. 0.5mg twice per week. Either increase that dose or drop the NPP. Otherwise your dick probably won't work for a while
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Dedication2211 said:
Because of this im rejecting girls left and right. Also, its starting to seem like im scared of the vagina LOL. like i can deal with my balls shrinking but when my penis gets smaller, thats a problem. So do you guys think i should take my NPP out of my cycle or instead of 100mg eod, i shoot it twice a week?


NPP cannot be used twice per week because of the short ester. If this is a problem drop the NPP
 
Top