napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Erase pro for pct

ruzooner

Hey man I was wondering if I can use erase pro an estrogen blocker and tribulus a natural testosterone booster for pct.

are you being serious right now or are you trolling me because i would think and actually for once hope you are trolling and not being serious right now

Hey man I was wondering if I can use erase pro an estrogen blocker and tribulus a natural testosterone booster for pct.
So you are basically asking us if its ok to half ass everything? What do you think our answer is bro?

Some of the questions people ask on here...I guess everyone learns. Sometimes the hard way too.

most people generally are intent on learning the hard way... i have made a MILLION mistakes but guys and women, i have fucking seen them ALL.. when you get thousands and thousands of questions, clients etc.. .PER DAY, then you fucking have a pretty good clue what you are talking about... clearly i dont know everything, no human does but i have over a decade of experience with this... so when i tell you something, it comes from ALL this experience and so i say it for a reason..

Some of the questions people ask on here...I guess everyone learns. Sometimes the hard way too.
A lot of people do. Unfortunately a lot of the people also dont take the advice they are given, because they aren't hearing what they want to hear. There is no helping tbose people. Total lost cause

Top Bottom