napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ strength gains

Masterone? There is one which I not have tried! Is this for adding bulk in recomp cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masteron is used as a finisher after you've recomped and dieted down. It helps harden muscle. I also use it to help increase my libido.

mast, eq and primo are so ideal for each other... they just feed off each other so well but eq falls in every category... just as amazing as it is with mast and primo, it also is with deca... its so versatile that it goes with anything in any scenario

Not trying to thread jack but since all u fellas sound like EQ pros...anyone ever frontloaded eq to get it going faster?

Not trying to thread jack but since all u fellas sound like EQ pros...anyone ever frontloaded eq to get it going faster?

Is not really going to go faster by frontloading! Boldenone is a long ester, meaning it will take time to build up and front loading do not speed up process. Only solution is to find Boldenone Ace which has drug half life of 1 to 1.5 days!! Regular Boldenone has a half life of nearly two weeks! See this problem? Someone here in forum found source for EQ Ace! But can not remember who......... crap! Boldenone (EQ) by is very nature need to be run in 16 to 20 week cycle because of long ester chain. 600mg/week to 1000mg/week is normal dosing range. You are not likely to see benefits you are after at less then 600mg/week, but you may encounter side effects by going over 1000!!!! See what I mean? If front load too much amd you end up with 2000mg of long chain ester in your system give you bad side effects, not to mentiune other health problem, is going to be two weeks or longer before you finally get relief from those side effects and health problems! Not a result any one would desire. My advise?? Either be patient and run it within normal guided lines of use or find short term ester such as EQ Ace. You are playing with your health. AAS is not some short term sprint, is marathon and for sake of health, yours, do it right! No short cut except for EQ Ace!!! Personally? I love Boldenone and one of favourite parts of effectiveness is long ester is made of! For me? Is worth buildup to strength and gains over a few weeks and Am not to mind one bit at running for 16 to 20. Weeks!!!

Last edited:

No. Frontloading anything is 110% bro-science and makes absolutely no sense bossman.

Dude! I fucking love EQ! EQ and Tren have to be two of favourite of mine! Great time on these and can not wait until I can stat next cycle after winter break!! I do not get aggression issues or bad side effects, but it would be total lie to say I do not feel even more like a total animale I am, since am like this anyway!!

EQ/test/tren is where it's add for sure

No. Never. It does nothing positive, but will raise myostatin leveks quicker resulting in stalling out your gains earlier in the cycle, which means it's completely counterproductive.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Mark. You should try Robo's new Bold Cyp. Being an EQ fanatic, you're one of the first I thought of.
You too jack. I know you got some screwed up bold cyp. Try ours and compare. Even I don't think it will be a comparison at all!

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

there's never any need to front load eq whatsoever... many people are under this misconception but i assure you, its not going to do anything for you but waste your product...

Top Bottom