napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ strength gains

MarkD

I'm at the point in my cycle where the EQ is in full swing and I'm done with the NPP. I must say that the strength I am getting from the EQ is much better than the NPP. I'm not sure if it effects others this way as well but I love it. I'm currently hovering around 202 lbs up from 195. I've put on a legit 5 lbs of muscle which I'm happy with. Time to press on, keep training, recomping and prepping for this tournament.

Sounds great.... I love npp for strength etc but I've never used eq as I've heard takes a bit of time to get going
How long did it take and what are your dosages bro?

how many weeks in are you ?

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
100% Worldwide Shipping Success Rate
1e363f3c0238a844bee5492856d08b9c.png

thats awesome brother... i love when eq kicks... mine is in full effect now too and im loving it... great job bro

I am about 4 weeks into 800mg/wk EQ plus test and I'll tell you what, my endurance is ridiculously improved both in cardo and supersets. Can't wait for weeks 9/10+.

I'm getting some sick strength gains also and I'm on EQ, but I'm also on high test and 500mg Deca, so it's coming from a little bit of everything right now. I will say I absolutely love EQ, and it's one of my top compounds. I may run it in every cycle going forward

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hell Yea.....lovvvvvvvvvvvvve me some EQ.

Been running it since late summer & my strength has never been better.

I'm at the point in my cycle where the EQ is in full swing and I'm done with the NPP. I must say that the strength I am getting from the EQ is much better than the NPP. I'm not sure if it effects others this way as well but I love it. I'm currently hovering around 202 lbs up from 195. I've put on a legit 5 lbs of muscle which I'm happy with. Time to press on, keep training, recomping and prepping for this tournament.

Dude! I fucking love EQ! EQ and Tren have to be two of favourite of mine! Great time on these and can not wait until I can stat next cycle after winter break!! I do not get aggression issues or bad side effects, but it would be total lie to say I do not feel even more like a total animale I am, since am like this anyway!!

Is it good cycle EQ600mg per weekk with test cyp 250mg all together 15 weeks and 2 weeks later start pct?

I'd go 16 weeks and I'd run the test a little higher at say 350mg. Otherwise yes it's a great cycle, and you would start pct two weeks after last injection

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

can EQ cause hair loss like winny? why so many people start their pct 3 weeks after last injection?
any steroid can cause hair loss, just so you understand that but eq is not a dht, which are far harsher on the hair but i have seen some have an issue with it.. its not common, but it is possible...

people think that because its such a long ester you need to wait three weeks to start pct but thats completely unnecessary... you can run pct two weeks after your last pin...

Is it good cycle EQ600mg per weekk with test cyp 250mg all together 15 weeks and 2 weeks later start pct?

Why the fuck did you jump his thread? Lemme guess bro 'fuck him it's about you' right? You see how you just hi-jacked this fucking thing and all of a sudden it's all about mf47??? A little courtesy goes a long way here.

Dude! I fucking love EQ! EQ and Tren have to be two of favourite of mine! Great time on these and can not wait until I can stat next cycle after winter break!! I do not get aggression issues or bad side effects, but it would be total lie to say I do not feel even more like a total animale I am, since am like this anyway!!

I love when you hit that point of Recomp when you can throw in some Masteron and things start to really shine. I added BGS Proviron and Masteron recently. Love love love it.

Why the fuck did you jump his thread? Lemme guess bro 'fuck him it's about you' right? You see how you just hi-jacked this fucking thing and all of a sudden it's all about mf47??? A little courtesy goes a long way here.

My man. Always on.

I love when you hit that point of Recomp when you can throw in some Masteron and things start to really shine. I added BGS Proviron and Masteron recently. Love love love it.

Masterone? There is one which I not have tried! Is this for adding bulk in recomp cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom