1ef771e3ed15be173c145862f8ef1558.jpg

Ending stats
Bf 17.5℅
fdc0d1b37f15368e12a0dc1c712144b7.jpg

I cut my body fat in half.
I have a long way to go.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I say this as a compliment, you were one chunky pile of nutella and you unfucked yourself. It ain't over as you know because being fat was easy. Wake up eat, not get the girl you wanted, be viewed as 'typical'... now you're catching attention and compliments now for the work you've done so far. Let them fuel you into the next phases of continued weight loss, filling in some of the former fat boy storage space with some swole and being ISARMS top transformation ever because you were pretty plump there bro and only you can finish the last leg of this however long that road is. Just know I'm The 44 and you'll never be as devilishly handsome as I, however The 44 is inclined to save the #2 spot for ya as long as you're grinding. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

Don't mean to sound dickish... talking nice is something that kinda got old, but you get the point. Besides, you know you got it. Just know that you can't rebuild your face with muscle and I'm pretty darn handsome so you're doomed to #2.

Last edited:
You have made awesome progress bud, but it's far from over. Keep fighting the good fight, and you will get there.

Nice job to this point. Keep it up!

I say this as a compliment, you were one chunky pile of nutella and you unfucked yourself. It ain't over as you know because being fat was easy. Wake up eat, not get the girl you wanted, be viewed as 'typical'... now you're catching attention and compliments now for the work you've done so far. Let them fuel you into the next phases of continued weight loss, filling in some of the former fat boy storage space with some swole and being ISARMS top transformation ever because you were pretty plump there bro and only you can finish the last leg of this however long that road is. Just know I'm The 44 and you'll never be as devilishly handsome as I, however The 44 is inclined to save the #2 spot for ya as long as you're grinding. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

Don't mean to sound dickish... talking nice is something that kinda got old, but you get the point. Besides, you know you got it. Just know that you can't rebuild your face with muscle and I'm pretty darn handsome so you're doomed to #2.

I'm drinking tons of koolaid here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey good work Russ!one question though, is that first pic from playgirl? It's pretty sexy lol

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom