napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ECA Reviews and Experiences...

Olympus said:
wolfie said:
Have a look at replacing ephedrine with synephrine, synephrine is selective mostly to the serotonin receptors that control appetite and some moods, without giving negative cardiac effects in the normal dose range. Synephrine stacked with caffiene would be so much safer, cheaper and effective.

Rather than googling it; do my homework for me and tell me where to easily purchase it LOL!?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
ROFLMAO

Sorry dude but synephrine isnt even close to being in the same class as ephedrine .. It already is in most cheap fat burners

Sent using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: ECA Reviews and Experiences...

Bio-Tech said:
We might add ephedrine to the line up if we can source it but if not, how about Albuterol and T-3?
Those would both be great additions. Especially albuterol as its hard to find a decent source for it

Agreed albuterol is a good compound but definitely a pain to find legit

I run eca stacks for 6 weeks at a time and then take 6 weeks off. I just picked up some benadryl today, I've never tried it with benadryl.

Bio-Tech said:
We might add ephedrine to the line up if we can source it but if not, how about Albuterol and T-3?

I don't mess with T3 unless it's human grade as the thyroid is too "touchy" and not an easy feedback loop to restart once you fuck it up.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

ibleedoranbla said:
I run eca stacks for 6 weeks at a time and then take 6 weeks off. I just picked up some benadryl today, I've never tried it with benadryl.

Beneficial in cleaning receptors. Know what's funny: ZzzzQuil is nothing but Diphenhydramine. However, long term studies show it has a 30% increase in causing Alzheimer's and dementia.

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Beneficial in cleaning receptors. Know what's funny: ZzzzQuil is nothing but Diphenhydramine. However, long term studies show it has a 30% increase in causing Alzheimer's and dementia.

Eek I don't like that. I'm only planning on using it for a week half way through my eca cycle. I heard it'll do the trick at cladding the receptors. I hope so because I can't even tell I take the ephedrine anymore.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Eek I don't like that. I'm only planning on using it for a week half way through my eca cycle. I heard it'll do the trick at cladding the receptors. I hope so because I can't even tell I take the ephedrine anymore.

That's more of a long term thing. Are you using bronkaid?

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Olympus" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Yes, bronkaid is what I use.

ibleedoranbla said:
Olympus said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Olympus" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

I think I'm going to pick some up tomorrow

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Olympus" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Olympus" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

I think I'm going to pick some up tomorrow

It's too easy not too, lol. After I take a break, that first week back on I have energy for days. Then Scott the second week I get used to it and can't even tell I'm using it. I could pop one and take a nap. So, I'm hoping this benadryl helps fix things up.

No there shouldnt be at all and eca doesnt down regulate receptors nearly to the level of clen, benadryl is not required to be honest but couldnt hurt

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
No there shouldnt be at all and eca doesnt down regulate receptors nearly to the level of clen, benadryl is not required to be honest but couldnt hurt

Sent using Tapatalk
Yea, I mean hell, if anything I should get some great sleep, lol.

No known contradictions to my knowledge. Pharamcotheraputics back again, baby!

Ephedra is a component of the Military's GO pills, look em up there's rumored to be meth in there :shock: , I use ECA a lot. I have always found that if you take it with a slice of bread or other carb the jitters go down and you don't get that crack whore feeling. No idea why. Someone else who's smarter could explain it but that's my experience.

sealrunner said:
Ephedra is a component of the Military's GO pills, look em up there's rumored to be meth in there :shock: , I use ECA a lot. I have always found that if you take it with a slice of bread or other carb the jitters go down and you don't get that crack whore feeling. No idea why. Someone else who's smarter could explain it but that's my experience.

I'm not sure about that effect. Ephedrine doesn't have any hypoglycemic effects to my knowledge. It could possibly be because eating some bread will absorb some of the compound in your stomach. Personally I like ECA on an empty stomach best

RickRock said:
sealrunner said:

I'm not sure about that effect. Ephedrine doesn't have any hypoglycemic effects to my knowledge. It could possibly be because eating some bread will absorb some of the compound in your stomach. Personally I like ECA on an empty stomach best

It honestly may be placebo, I'll try it again and report back!

Top Bottom