napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ECA Reviews and Experiences...

Learned something today. I learned that guaifenesin was used by the Native American Indians as an expectorant long before the Spanish started their congquest of the New World. It is also an ingredient in Sarsaparilla Beer - like Root or Birch Beer - and was used as a cure for syphilis, though it does not work for that. If you ever see the cowboys ordering it in a bar, that means they just had a prostitute or are about to have one.

I knew that last part about the cowboys, but did not know about the rest.

EDIT: So, what is a good ECA stack made of? Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin, yes, but how much of each?

Although aspirin isn't necessary I find the effects of the stack to work much better with it included ( Fish oil can also be subsituted to give a break on the liver from aspirin, although 100-200mg of aspirin a day is no concern in my opinion.

Generally to get the synergistic effect of the stack it's broken down into 10/100/81 and that's E, C, A

So for 20mg E you'd want 200mg caffeine, and the A stays constant, you do NOT need to take in any more than a baby aspirin (81mg) per dose

KingWizard said:
Although aspirin isn't necessary I find the effects of the stack to work much better with it included ( Fish oil can also be subsituted to give a break on the liver from aspirin, although 100-200mg of aspirin a day is no concern in my opinion.

Generally to get the synergistic effect of the stack it's broken down into 10/100/81 and that's E, C, A

So for 20mg E you'd want 200mg caffeine, and the A stays constant, you do NOT need to take in any more than a baby aspirin (81mg) per dose

I'd like to reiterate that "baby" aspirin is the way to go. Easier on the stomach lining too.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

cybrsage said:
Any recommended caffeine brands to use? I know there are many out there.

Doesn't matter. The CVS Walgreen generic caffeine is fine and is usually 200mg a pill and can easily be broken in half to get 100mg etc.

I usually just do it with a cup of coffee which is roughly 100mg caffeine anyway

Re: RE: Re: ECA Reviews and Experiences...

KingWizard said:
cybrsage said:
Any recommended caffeine brands to use? I know there are many out there.

Doesn't matter. The CVS Walgreen generic caffeine is fine and is usually 200mg a pill and can easily be broken in half to get 100mg etc.

I usually just do it with a cup of coffee which is roughly 100mg caffeine anyway
This is exactly how I use it. coffee, one tab bronkaid, and one baby aspirin before the gym

Have not used it in years but I did love it back in late 90's I would go 30 days for cutting cycle I used a brand called lipokentics (sp) it was called cardio in a bottle got banned a year after it came out I lost 20 lbs of fat in three mths I don't remember why it got banned I think it had dnp In it sneaky supp company's I did sweat bullets all day long

cybrsage said:
Is this a once a day dosing?

My MAX recommended dosing is 20/200/81 3x/day

Needs to be tapered up slowly though, Ill get a write up on it soon but make no mistake if mis used ephedrine can fuck you up

Sent using Tapatalk

Personally 3 times a day, is just too much for me. I normally stick to just a preworkout dose, and maybe one other dose after that max. Any more than that affects my sleep and appetite too much

ECA > CLEN any day of the week. Clen is only good for dropping that last 1-3% bf once you're already under 10%. I've tried both several times and ECA is far more effective IMO. Especially for guys with higher BF looking to drop a large amount. I tried clen at 20%bf and i don't think it did a damn thing. I dropped down to 15% in 8 weeks but I was dieting and cardio like a MF. Ran ECA at 18% bf and got down to 13% in 8 weeks with NO CARDIO. Just diet and lifting.

Now currently on it and dropped 16lbs and 4% bf in 5 weeks, and still dropping as we speak...again with NO CARDIO.

Dosing:
30mg Eph/200mg Caff/81mg asp
3x/day

Re: RE: Re: ECA Reviews and Experiences...

B.O.N.E.S. said:
ECA > CLEN any day of the week. Clen is only good for dropping that last 1-3% bf once you're already under 10%. I've tried both several times and ECA is far more effective IMO. Especially for guys with higher BF looking to drop a large amount. I tried clen at 20%bf and i don't think it did a damn thing. I dropped down to 15% in 8 weeks but I was dieting and cardio like a MF. Ran ECA at 18% bf and got down to 13% in 8 weeks with NO CARDIO. Just diet and lifting.

Now currently on it and dropped 16lbs and 4% bf in 5 weeks, and still dropping as we speak...again with NO CARDIO.

Dosing:
30mg Eph/200mg Caff/81mg asp
3x/day
I've never tried Clen, but I definitely love the effects of ECA. Nice results btw

There are several things not understood about clen use that are just horrible... One that many don't even know is that after use, it can actually cause rapid weight gain... It doesn't always occur but it definitely can... It causes so much strain on your heart, especially with extended use and it really does nothing to help with muscle preservation or growth... Why not run a stack of ECA, GW-501516 and/or albuterol? It's far safer, more effective, more sustainable and you can stay anti catabolic and in actuality, although not drastic by any means, you can still add small amounts of muscle in the process... For me, it's a no brainer here... I know I have always been anti-clen but it is with good reason and ECA is a far better option for so many reasons...

DylanGemelli said:
There are several things not understood about clen use that are just horrible... One that many don't even know is that after use, it can actually cause rapid weight gain... It doesn't always occur but it definitely can... It causes so much strain on your heart, especially with extended use and it really does nothing to help with muscle preservation or growth... Why not run a stack of ECA, GW-501516 and/or albuterol? It's far safer, more effective, more sustainable and you can stay anti catabolic and in actuality, although not drastic by any means, you can still add small amounts of muscle in the process... For me, it's a no brainer here... I know I have always been anti-clen but it is with good reason and ECA is a far better option for so many reasons...

Well my friend it's because guys in the 90s would recommend it because they literally knew NOTHING.. oh yea clen + t3 just melts fat away etc.. They dont care about the NEW science, technology, side effects, etc. It's the same guys that recommend HCG on cycle and in PCT.. It's these so called "vets" with their old ass logic and experiences and because they were once this or that that SOMEHOW makes them qualified to give accurate and SAFE advice in 2015. If you don't stay up to date with this shit then you have no business giving advice.. Not everyone is like you and I where we are constantly researching shit so one we can have the knowledge and two, to be able to apply that knowledge to the success and safety of others

KingWizard said:
DylanGemelli said:

Well my friend it's because guys in the 90s would recommend it because they literally knew NOTHING.. oh yea clen + t3 just melts fat away etc.. They dont care about the NEW science, technology, side effects, etc. It's the same guys that recommend HCG on cycle and in PCT.. It's these so called "vets" with their old ass logic and experiences and because they were once this or that that SOMEHOW makes them qualified to give accurate and SAFE advice in 2015. If you don't stay up to date with this shit then you have no business giving advice.. Not everyone is like you and I where we are constantly researching shit so one we can have the knowledge and two, to be able to apply that knowledge to the success and safety of others

Science > bro science!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Have a look at replacing ephedrine with synephrine, synephrine is selective mostly to the serotonin receptors that control appetite and some moods, without giving negative cardiac effects in the normal dose range. Synephrine stacked with caffiene would be so much safer, cheaper and effective.

KingWizard said:
Yep, both Primatene and Bronkaid at Walmart, CVS , Walgreen, whatever

Bronkaid is Ephedrine sulfate

Primatene is Ephedrine HCL

The HCL is a tiny bit stronger but nothing significant.. I've used both with the same results and it's rather cheap

This is how I do it. I remember when I first tried this stack I was like "oh shit.. I feel money right now"

Works extremely well for curbing the appetite too, which is super helpful in the morning time for me

wolfie said:
Have a look at replacing ephedrine with synephrine, synephrine is selective mostly to the serotonin receptors that control appetite and some moods, without giving negative cardiac effects in the normal dose range. Synephrine stacked with caffiene would be so much safer, cheaper and effective.

Rather than googling it; do my homework for me and tell me where to easily purchase it LOL!?

9th Wonder said:
KingWizard said:
Yep, both Primatene and Bronkaid at Walmart, CVS , Walgreen, whatever

Bronkaid is Ephedrine sulfate

Primatene is Ephedrine HCL

The HCL is a tiny bit stronger but nothing significant.. I've used both with the same results and it's rather cheap

This is how I do it. I remember when I first tried this stack I was like "oh shit.. I feel money right now"

Works extremely well for curbing the appetite too, which is super helpful in the morning time for me

So does coffee... :lol:

Top Bottom