napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan I need help!

stoncers

Hello Dylan,

Let Me start off by saying thank you for all that you do, you have helped me with your vast range of knowledge, experience, and advice. Please keep doing what you do! I have always listened to your advice and because of you I’ve had amazing gains with absolutely no negative side effects, from my very first cycle to my PCT. I however have a complicated situation and would appreciate it greatly if you could help me out. I am a men’s physique competitor. Competing is what drives me motivates me keeps me on track in my day-to-day life helps me stay fit for my job and is what makes me happy. That being said I am slowly climbing up the ranks I have competed in two shows both of which I was on a cycle. My very first show was testosterone only. My second show was testosterone, mastron, Winstrol.

My question is how do I properly run a cycle, duration, dosages etc. I will be running test, Tren, mastron, winstrol for both shows but am not sure when to start each compound and Avoid running something to long or to short. Also I will be running MK 677 and rad140 12 weeks during the off-season so maybe starting January, depending on when you think I should start my competition cycle. My current stats are as follows..

Age 28
Height 5’7
Weight 186lb
BFP 9% (will be putting on more weight/fat during off season)
Have been lifting for over 8 years.

Thanks again Dylan for everything! I look forward to hearing back from you.

I’m going to be running mk and rad January-March.
And possibly start my competition cycle April. Again the first show is June 27, nationals are July 24th

So you would run short esters from April until the end of July? What about starting the winstrol is 8 weeks to long or should I just use it for the second show?
No I’m not cruising, and my last pct consisted of clomid nolva aromasin organ support.

i guess im confused here... i thought you wanted to run two cycle before your show... when are you wanting to start your cycle? you dont want to be going into pct when your show hits

Sorry for the confusion. I’m thinking of starting the cycle the beginning of April. Since my shows are 4 weeks apart I just want to run one cycle, but I’m afraid to run compounds like winny and Tren to long, but I want the peak benefits for both shows.

thats really up to you decide then on your comfort level.. i would not go longer than 6 weeks on winstrol and no longer than 8-10 on tren

Top Bottom