napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan Gemelli YouTube Channel Links

Dylan the channels are incredibly thorough, always appreciate the information.

I complete agree. Dylan your youtube channel is highly underrated I think. Ive been doing research before starting a first cycle and your videos confirmed and clarified everything ive been learning. You have no idea the joy and excitement this has caused to start. I do have a few other questions if youre not busy.

I complete agree. Dylan your youtube channel is highly underrated I think. Ive been doing research before starting a first cycle and your videos confirmed and clarified everything ive been learning. You have no idea the joy and excitement this has caused to start. I do have a few other questions if youre not busy.
please pm any questions bro

I concur with beardedspice. It took 5-6 months of doing research, asking certain close friends who have years of experience and watching your videos to finally taking the plunge.

I have to say, I'm so glad I did. Love the outcome so far and can't wait (will wait of course haha) to get more safe yet killer cycles under my belt. Thanks again brother.

I concur with beardedspice. It took 5-6 months of doing research, asking certain close friends who have years of experience and watching your videos to finally taking the plunge.

I have to say, I'm so glad I did. Love the outcome so far and can't wait (will wait of course haha) to get more safe yet killer cycles under my belt. Thanks again brother.

Absolutely brother! Im happy to help!

Hey big D 😂 So i got a question , so im running a sarm cycle with rad 140 and mk667 also im running a antler velvet t-600 Igf from strong supplements .com , i did blood work and it showed my test was low , ? Either because of the RAD 140 suppressing my testosterone and the deer antler in the RAD 140 we're butting heads and counteract each other what are your thoughts

Hey big D [emoji23] So i got a question , so im running a sarm cycle with rad 140 and mk667 also im running a antler velvet t-600 Igf from strong supplements .com , i did blood work and it showed my test was low , ? Either because of the RAD 140 suppressing my testosterone and the deer antler in the RAD 140 we're butting heads and counteract each other what are your thoughts
What does mk 677 taste like? And is narrows a good source?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What does mk 677 taste like? And is narrows a good source?

I have never heard of that source bro. I wouldn't use it.

Mk677 can taste like alcohol or be tasteless if it's in capsules. Sarmsx will be open by February 1st and That's who id go with

I have never heard of that source bro. I wouldn't use it.

Mk677 can taste like alcohol or be tasteless if it's in capsules. Sarmsx will be open by February 1st and That's who id go with
Thanks, bro. Worst case I'm out some duckets...next time Sarmsx

hi dylan,
i want to tell you that you're a best youtuber who knows what he's exactly talking about, i always learn from you, i lost a lot of weight and fat when i started i was weighing 107 kgs and 42% body fat but now i'm 83 kg and 18% body fat where i have decent amount of muscles but my waist is still quite wide, and i have loose skin there, and only fat left is on lower abs, i'm thinking about to use carnipure from meditech, what your take on it, will it work how much i need to dose?
my height is 180cm and i'm 21 years old, i'm on very clean diet where my macros are 200gm protien, 80-120gm carb, and one handful of almonds for healthy source of fat.
thank you dylan waiting for your precious advice.
We wqqq

Hi Dylan, Im now a UK fan thanks to your videos. Going into my first cycle, your knowledge has made my choices so much easier. A huge thanks to you mate!

Hey bud I watch all your videos. Very informative. Can you recommend a cycle for me. I run tren ace test c and Anadrol I have prolactrone and aromiistane. Please any information will be highly regarded.

Thank you

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hey bud I watch all your videos. Very informative. Can you recommend a cycle for me. I run tren ace test c and Anadrol I have prolactrone and aromiistane. Please any information will be highly regarded.

Thank you

Please make your own thread include your full stats (age, ht, weight, and bf %), cycle history, and your goals.

Thank you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thanks brother, i truly appreciate it!

Hi Dylan,
Your Youtube vids and info is great thanks. I've got a question.
Just purchased S4 from a place called Nootropicsource.com and about to do a cycle. Bottles came in and the liquid is clear,
a friend told me that it is fake because it is suppose to be yellow tinted color.
Is that correct, is it suppose to be colored with yellow tint and is the clear stuff fake?
Thanks,
TMWNET

Top Bottom