Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dylan can you shed some light

Rashid8585

New member
Member
So I recently purchased cardarine and the mk677. However I am already using cardarine and I was told that I should only use it for 12 weeks, I have only been using it on days that I train, and was informed that I should use it even on my off day. Is this true? Also would it be okay to finish the rest of the cardarine which I am using with the mk677 and then when the cardarine is done just stick to the mk677? Will I have any side effects? I know you mention something like that in your video, so I am asking.
 
So I recently purchased cardarine and the mk677. However I am already using cardarine and I was told that I should only use it for 12 weeks, I have only been using it on days that I train, and was informed that I should use it even on my off day. Is this true? Also would it be okay to finish the rest of the cardarine which I am using with the mk677 and then when the cardarine is done just stick to the mk677? Will I have any side effects? I know you mention something like that in your video, so I am asking.
Yes you need to dose gw every day bro, regardless of working out or not.

You can run gw with mk677 and mk677 is also fine by itself. You won't have any issues doing that
 
gw is taken every day of the week... regardless of training or not... here is a full layout for the stack...

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
Real quick what brands would you recommend? I just got mass genetics in the mail today but the doses are small only 10mgs cratus labs is 15mgs. Would it be okay to mix brands to get the full dose?
 
Top Bottom