napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drug testing

Jkwan89

Team
I apologise if I've posted in the wrong area or if this subject has already been covered and I just haven't found it yet! However it's an important one for me !
I'm new to all this business but I'm interested in getting involved , my only hesitation is the fact that I'm in the British forces and I'm unsure weather sarms will show up on any type of drug test or provide a false positive or something.We have to take random urine tests not sure if the test for steroids all the time or only if they have reasonable suspicion.
I thank you in advance for your input and help.

I was in the US Military (years ago) and they only tested for the big 3... Amphetamines, Opiates, and THC. Your country may be different.

Re: RE: Drug testing

Jkwan89 said:
Team
I apologise if I've posted in the wrong area or if this subject has already been covered and I just haven't found it yet! However it's an important one for me !
I'm new to all this business but I'm interested in getting involved , my only hesitation is the fact that I'm in the British forces and I'm unsure weather sarms will show up on any type of drug test or provide a false positive or something.We have to take random urine tests not sure if the test for steroids all the time or only if they have reasonable suspicion.
Testing for sarms is extremely expensive, and very rare to be tested for. I can't say with absolute certainty, but its highly unlikely you will be tested for sarms

RickRock said:
Jkwan89 said:
Team
Testing for sarms is extremely expensive, and very rare to be tested for. I can't say with absolute certainty, but its highly unlikely you will be tested for sarms

Thanks ! So what you're saying is it's a completely different test to look for Sarms ?

Jkwan89 said:
RickRock said:
Jkwan89 said:
Team

Thanks ! So what you're saying is it's a completely different test to look for Sarms ?

Yes it is. Sarms will not show in a standard AAS test

sarms are NOT tested for UNLESS SPECIAL TESTING IS USED AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE... the WADA is the only place that is currently testing for that and its a very specialized testing... you have no concern in your situation...

Jkwan89 said:
Ok cool ! Sign me up :D

Great news also is that pure essence sarms is having a huge sale right now as well, so it's the perfect time for you to pick up everything you need. If you need help setting up a sarms cycle, just let me know

Thanks , do you guys ship to the uk ? I'm looking to do a bulk.im 6ft about 160lbs with not a lot of fat on me !

Re: RE: Re: Drug testing

Jkwan89 said:
Thanks , do you guys ship to the uk ? I'm looking to do a bulk.im 6ft about 160lbs with not a lot of fat on me !
Pure essence ships to the UK no problem buddy

Jkwan89 said:
Ok cool ! Sign me up :D

It is by far your best option bro... Pure Essence ships to the UK with no problem whatsoever... the sale was extended until Saturday so now is the perfect opportunity to get a full stack at a fraction of the cost... it just depends on your goals... let me know and i'll set you up a bad ass stack!

Top Bottom