napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and drug testing

Onanotherlevel

We all know normal employment 5,7,10,12, etc. drug screenings will not pop for AAS but has anyone ever heard of possibly euro or over seas stuff or any stuff being cut with agents that would trigger false positive or even a positive test

Secondly i'm assuming the same applies for SARMS? And MK677?

Thanks

I've heard of someone thinking they were taking anavar get arrested and the tabs were tested and came back as bath salts being in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you work in LE? And UGLs using cutting agents? Last time I checked the only cutting agent that is used in gear would be grapeseed oil. UGLs dont need to add "cut" to thier gear they just underdose it.

We all know normal employment 5,7,10,12, etc. drug screenings will not pop for AAS but has anyone ever heard of possibly euro or over seas stuff or any stuff being cut with agents that would trigger false positive or even a positive test

Secondly i'm assuming the same applies for SARMS? And MK677?

Thanks

This is a pretty unusually question. You are asking if overseas companies could cut their products with stuff like methamphetamine, opiates, pain killers, etc?

Who knows man. Shady companies do shady shit, so anything is possible.

Stick to trusted sources like the ones we have here and you don't even have to think about this shit

I've heard of someone thinking they were taking anavar get arrested and the tabs were tested and came back as bath salts being in them.

Wtf lol that's crazy

This is a pretty unusually question. You are asking if overseas companies could cut their products with stuff like methamphetamine, opiates, pain killers, etc?

Who knows man. Shady companies do shady shit, so anything is possible.

Stick to trusted sources like the ones we have here and you don't even have to think about this shit

Yea just something I heard yea adding new compounds I always Take an at home 12 panel for peace of mind even though my sources r legit thanks man

Man if your gear really had meth or opiates and you injected that shit IM not only would it cause burning pip from hell, most likely an abscess but also you would feel the effects of the drug very strongly. There is no way they are cutting gear with illegal drugs that just doesnt make sense.

Top Bottom