napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Droid Pharma Labs

Re: RE: Re: Droid Pharma Labs

Redam said:
Thanks for The reassurance RR. You know how I am when new labs come. They gotta be top notch lol
No worries brother. We need guys like you to keep labs on their toes. That's the way it should be, and nobody will ever be allowed to sponsor here until they have been screened extensively and proven

RickRock said:
Rest assured guys, that NOBODY will be a sponsor here on this forum unless they are proven to be at the top of their game in quality, customer service, and communication. We will settle for nothing but the best here

This is a guarantee... This is one of the things that we pride ourselves on here... There will never be a concern in this area...

Lol gotta love having red around keeping us all safe :)

He's a good man - looking out for his fellow iron brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he is just stiffing around fpr free samples. Lol. BOOM

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Redam said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RIGHT! lol I don't need samples. Haha I'm all set for my blast!

Ha i knew u would answer that!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Redam said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

RIGHT! lol I don't need samples. Haha I'm all set for my blast!

Your a good man red... not that was ever in question but you let it shine with actions like this... Nothing like this goes unnoticed my friend... Thank you

I've used Droid's products before and I was very pleased. I did not get the chance to get bloods done which irritates me because he's always looked out and the products worked well for me. I've ran his Test Cyp, Tren Ace and currently I am running his Sustanon. Once I move into my new house and all this mayhem settles I am going to get bloods done. Good guy, I hope everything works out for Droid here.

I was actually just about to email you brother, so be on the lookout.

Top Bottom