napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Don't get scammed by fake Robo Rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intrepidmaverick

Buyer beware. Don't fall for Todd Billson / Todd Willard, aka Muscle RN! Don't even reply or email him at [email protected] He claims to rep Robo for cheap ($45) per vial. Paid him 3 days ago. Haven't heard any update yet! Be careful guys. Be careful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you send your money to anyone but me? None of my reps are allowed to take payment for me

Why would you send your money to anyone but me? None of my reps are allowed to take payment for me

SD there is another thread here that is trying to order from you he pm'd NY not sure if he has heard from him yet, since he works nightshift. not sure if you saw the thread

Buyer beware. Don't fall for Todd Billson / Todd Willard, aka Muscle RN! Don't even reply or email him at [email protected] He claims to rep Robo for cheap ($45) per vial. Paid him 3 days ago. Haven't heard any update yet! Be careful guys. Be careful!

Dude, you only have yourself to blame for that. No offense, but why the fuck would you trust someone like that you don't even know that has zero reputation?

If you aren't going directly through the source themselves, you might as well be throwing your money away in my opinion.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Im going to PM you OP. If you can, I need you to forward me the email thread or anything you have to an email I am about to give you.
I may have found him.

I tried to get as much as I could last night for NY and SD. That's the problem. He like so many other newbies get a lil impatient. And he made a mistake by talking with this imposter on "Whisper" of all places.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Appreciate that bud I know your always on the lookout

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Yeah man, help out when I can. Trust me I've been on the board's longer than most people here and the other boards so I know how these things can hurt not only the one scammed but the source as well. Glad you have have your "Sherlock Holmes" digs on and your on the case bro.

A lot of this crap would stop if people would just take a little time outta their day and just look around some and read about sources. It pisses me off that people get took, but I think a lot of it could be stopped if people just read up.

A lot of this crap would stop if people would just take a little time outta their day and just look around some and read about sources. It pisses me off that people get took, but I think a lot of it could be stopped if people just read up.
Absolutely. Newbies need to slow down. OP found this faker on "Whisper" of all places.

I cannot stress the importance enough of sticking with THIS BOARD, the sponsor sources, and their reps.

We will look out for your safety here first and foremost and make sure you are in good hands. Our sources are all the best and treat their customers the best , and if they weren't they wouldn't be here

I PMd the OP and gonna see what he got took for
You and NY Robo are awesome for what you are doing to help this guy out. I know he appreciates it, I appreciate it, and it goes to show how great team Robo is. I love seeing things like this

Thx you all for sharing and empathizing [emoji1477]

Yeah man. Told you last night that these guys would help you anyway they could. Glad to see you here and now you won't have to worry about getting scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom