napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Donaye

SaladTossingBitch

This is just a friendly reminder to make sure that you donate blood AT LEAST two times a year!!!!

Shit Donate not Donyae

Hahha who is Donyae!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been donating every 8 weeks and have come to realize that it's actually too much for me. My hemoglobin keeps dropping EVERY time and my blood pressure is always lower lol. I'm going to hold off to once every 12 weeks and assess from there :).

I have an appointment to donate on the 27th... try to get in there 4x a year for the sake of lowering my RBCs and just health in general. I used to do blood letting myself and waste the blood whereas it can be used to get somebody in need some gainz.

Yes if you donate to much you need a ferritin test to get your true iron count. I was told this last time i donated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I dropped a bag of blood on Tuesday. Never gets old when they ask if I have ever;

A) been in prison
B) had sex with a man

I always assumed if I said yes to A, the B is pretty much answered.

Had the same issue and ended up anemic. My blood got so low my doc was worried, but thankfully I'm back in the normal range......had to take iron pills just to bring it back up.

LOL. Oh lawwwd.

The 1st time I donated after I moved here was the best because they did the in person/long version of the "interview"

Them: EZ_E, what is your sex?
Me: Male
Them: Sex @ birth?
Me: Also male. Unless my mother has been lying to me for over 40 years.

I dropped a bag of blood on Tuesday. Never gets old when they ask if I have ever;

A) been in prison
B) had sex with a man

I always assumed if I said yes to A, the B is pretty much answered.

I wonder if in today's society if someone denies B but is obviously queer if they have the balls to ask them to leave the facility? As much as I love America, between same gender relationships and people who don't lift....never mind that's the same thing....

I wonder if in today's society if someone denies B but is obviously queer if they have the balls to ask them to leave the facility? As much as I love America, between same gender relationships and people who don't lift....never mind that's the same thing....

I seen some gay dudes that are jacked as fuck.JS

I've been searching around for blood drives.I've been meaning to get this done.My bloods for the last three years have shown high hemoglobin & iron.I'm assuming this would fix it.

Impossible, that's a major lawsuit waiting to happen.

I've been searching around for blood drives.I've been meaning to get this done.My bloods for the last three years have shown high hemoglobin & iron.I'm assuming this would fix it.

My last show there were 2 gay guys (and they are boyfriend/boyfriend) in the top 5 in our class. Bastards beat me.

Ya just get it done. Itll help balance iron levels and your hematocrit levels can drop a couple percent by donating so it'll do you some good. Do it bro.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

My last show there were 2 gay guys (and they are boyfriend/boyfriend) in the top 5 in our class. Bastards beat me.

Yeah just about every one I've met are health nuts.As Eddie Murphy once said "Just cause they're gay don't mean nothin,they're still dudes & may just beat your ass". :p I probably fucked that quote up btw.

Just curious and is probably a dumb question, but if your on gear and donate blood wouldn't that be bad blood for someone? Or do they some how clean out impurities? Or do you just give when completely off cycle?

Just curious and is probably a dumb question, but if your on gear and donate blood wouldn't that be bad blood for someone? Or do they some how clean out impurities? Or do you just give when completely off cycle?

It's not bad at all. Your blood that is donated, more than likely, isn't used right away so that gives time for whatever you're on to clear. But even then, think of how small the amount is that you donate so when it's given to someone, it's greatly diluted by their existing blood that is already circulating. They also run further tests on the blood after its taken to confirm safety. There's no worry about donating regardless of being on or off. It will benefit you and possibly save a life.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Top Bottom