napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply TD!! BALKAN!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I will be starting a new cycle next week with the freshly stocked Balkan brand from Domestic Supply. The cycle will be Test, Primo and Anavar... I will be running 250 mg of test cyp, 500 mg of primo and 40 mg of anavar per day.... Anavar will be six weeks while the rest will be 12 weeks... I am not looking to gain a ton of size but more so hardening, strength and vascularity... I do want nice clean size but nothing too drastic... I cannot wait to get started... BIG THANKS to Greg at domestic supply... Greg is the man and domestic supply is BY FAR my favorite source out there! Stay tuned for my cycle log!

That is awesome man. I know how well you respond to test and primo so I am really looking forward to this. Glad to see you giving anavar a go again too. I know it hasnt been your favourite in the past but I am sure coming from DS, this var will be absolute fire. Perfect stack for your goals.

That is awesome man. I know how well you respond to test and primo so I am really looking forward to this. Glad to see you giving anavar a go again too. I know it hasnt been your favourite in the past but I am sure coming from DS, this var will be absolute fire. Perfect stack for your goals.
thanks brother... im just going to run it a little lower to try to avoid the pumps in my shins... if it starts to get to me i'll have to dial iot down a bit more but im hopeful i'll be good... im at the point where if i use an oral it has to be fairly mild or i just dont want to deal with it.. i love winstrol but it just gets to me after about 3-4 weeks and it just makes me feel like shit... i feel good about anavar doing exactly what i want here... thanks for the support bro

Top Bottom