napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic Supply Shipping

Jg2243

On Domestic Supply’s shipping , do you have to sign for the package or is that just an option ? I’m not worried about it being stolen if left on my steps or in mailbox , i can have the girlfriend pick it up if at work …If I do have to sign I’ll have to work it around my work schedule, sometimes weeks go by before I can get to post office with my work schedule and have packages sent back before because I can’t pick them up because of work , just want to make sure I’m don’t fuck this up and can’t pick up package

Ok so no signing for domestic shipping inside the US .. I know this isn’t the most important question, but just hate to spend $500 dollars and have my package sent back because I didn’t ask questions!!

you do not have to sign for it at all... you can request things and see if Greg will do it, and he is quite accommodating but you do not have to sign for them... always ask questions, even if you think its stupid etc... more than likely its not and you should always ask regardless, if anything for peace of mind

you do not have to sign for it at all... you can request things and see if Greg will do it, and he is quite accommodating but you do not have to sign for them... always ask questions, even if you think its stupid etc... more than likely its not and you should always ask regardless, if anything for peace of mind
Thanks Dylan for the reply !!! Not having to sign is perfect Girlfriend can pick it up if I’m not home … Thanks everyone for the reply’s !!

Top Bottom