napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic-supply.com reviews and special offers

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader for OVER A DECADE... providing the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.Jano Test Result.png

TLDR: Bought Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply, tested as legit via samples sent to Jano

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.View attachment 7404
this is fucking awesome bro! thanks for posting this! I have said it several times about the quality of the Balkan brand in general and the primo being top level, which you are confirming as well... thank you for posting the feedback bro

Have been a lurker, this is my first cycle ever, trying to keep it more lifestyle / light, so going with primo. I've read that this is the most faked product out there. I ordered Balkan Pharma Primo from Domestic Supply. Greg was very responsive & helpful, even suggested a lab to test with when I emailed him and mentioned my concerns re: fake primo – though to be unbiased, I naturally didn’t go with his recommendation. Have read good reviews on Domestic, the primo serial numbers checked out on the Balkan site, but I still don’t trust anything out there and I've seen the back & forth here, so I sent a blind sample to Jano, and here are the results along with my DS order confirmation. Not here to promote, I'd recommend you guys always test if you're uncertain, but hope this helps advance the discussion re: safe sources for primo.View attachment 7404
great numbers from a great source

This is excellent news and I know many people are looking forward to the restock! Get ready everyone!!

I know Xmas is over and everyone is almost broke lol. but Check out domestic-supply. There are some great deals going now on their products. I highly recommend looking at purchasing a stack for your winter runs.

Domestic Supply is the best source you will find. They have the respect and trust of our community with good reason!!

Top Bottom