napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Dylan Gemelli even lift?? Open to find out...

Great clip; ready for more!!! That gym looks the shit! Lol. I can't stand the haters, actually very tired of the bullshit haters!!! It's very nice to see you expanding on content,  it!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
i really appreciate it! yes, the gym is perfect... its only a year old and it has all new equipment and great people in there.. its just a really positive and bright environment... i love it... THANK YOU for all your support!

I agree, I think that's common for all of us, you can't get a true 3d look effect without video to see the different angles. Dylan's waist to shoulder ratio is just friggin sick lol.
thats the biggest challenge getting that ratio how i want it but im getting it more and more dialed in... that is EXTREMELY difficult but i dont fucking stop bro... if i want it, im getting it period..

Great video. Super impressed! Great motivator. Can't wait to see the longer video! Way to bring it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
it will be ready this week bro! thank you for your continuous support... l really appreciate it!

Looking great Dylan. Keep growing those arms and you're well on your way to looking like a fucking action figure. Awesome progress brother

Looking great Dylan. Keep growing those arms and you're well on your way to looking like a fucking action figure. Awesome progress brother
thats the goal, to be a new Avenger! LOLLL i am all about it though brother! Everything you have done with talking with me has taken me to another level and trust me on this, i wont EVER and i mean EVER forget it... you've proven to be a TRUE friend, one that I know is real and someone I can see myself being friends with forever bro... Happy New Year and thank you!

So, often times people like to run their mouth behind a keyboard (your mothers must be proud) in a truly pathetic manner however, it does get old, even when you ignore it most of the time... in the interest of helping many others who constantly ask me about my shoulder/delt/traps workouts as well as just shutting certain peoples' loud fucking mouths, i did a full recorded workout today... It has not been spliced an edited, but here's a preview clip...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-GNoJn1OI&feature=youtu.be

I've been looking for this video man. It had a good cable front delt I wanted to make sure i was doing correctly. I didn't see it on elite fitness or YouTube anywhere.

Dylan, my man...how do you do it ... I take a break come back and you look even better!! I want to compliment you not only on the matchless physique but the unparalleled friendship and help you’ve given me and many others over the years. It’s been a while but you never cease to amaze me. Don’t let those “keyboard” aspirers even phase you...cause there’s one thing they will never touch you on and that’s constantly being better today than yesterday. Cheers bro!

Dylan, my man...how do you do it ... I take a break come back and you look even better!! I want to compliment you not only on the matchless physique but the unparalleled friendship and help you’ve given me and many others over the years. It’s been a while but you never cease to amaze me. Don’t let those “keyboard” aspirers even phase you...cause there’s one thing they will never touch you on and that’s constantly being better today than yesterday. Cheers bro!
i really appreciate it brother, thank you! good to see you back here!

Top Bottom